43

Sorry for any grammar mistakes
Hope you enjoy it

——————

"Thank you for having me tonight" Louis said once he swallowed his food.
Abby looked at Niall and nodded.
"Actually we would like to thank you" Niall said.
"Why?"
"We saw the footage and figured that you saved my wife and our son from the shooting"
"Oh" he said.
"Thank you so much" Abby said sweetly.
"No need to thank me" Louis said chuckling awkwardly.

They were currently sitting in the living room drinking tea.
"There's a small request that we have from you actually" Niall opened up a conversation.
"I'll do as much as I can" Louis replied.
"We were wondering if you would help us to find my mother's murderer. Real murder"
"Oh" Louis leaned back to think.
"We know you used to be here .. so you could maybe help" Abby said.
"Alright. I'll do as much as I can" he agreed.
"Thank you"

It was late night and Niall was in his office. Abby walked downstairs and walked toward Niall's office.
She knocked on the already opened door twice catching his attention. He looked up and saw her standing already in her night gown. He smiled at her presence which caused her to smile back.
"It's really late to work" she said walking inside.
"I know. Just a few more signatures and then I'll be done" he said looking back down at the papers.
She smiled standing next to him with her arms crossed looking at the same papers even though she didn't understand anything.

Her eyes shifted and landed on the small picture frame of three high school boys with their hands over each other's shoulders.
Niall, Zayn, and Harry. She smiled seeing the picture.
Niall was standing in the middle holding a small trophy and a gold medal around his neck. Harry and Zayn had the same medal around their necks as well.

"Done" he said looking at her. He noticed what she was looking at.
"This was the day when we won the science fair" he said smiling looking at the picture.
She smiled more after hearing the explanation of the picture.
"We were such a nerd back then" he chuckled lightly. She let out a breathy laugh looking at him.

"I was into nerdy boys in high school" she said closing the gap between them and wrapping her arms around his neck.
"Were you?" He raised his eyebrow and smiled amusingly at her.
"Aha" she nodded.
"What about now?" He whispered leaning forward a bit.
"Are you still into nerdy guys?" He whisper asked brushing his lips on hers his breath fanning her face.
She let out a shaky breath.
"Hmm?" He whispered staring deeply into her soul while the tip of his nose touched hers.
She nodded slowly.
"I am" she breathed out.

He smirked and smashed his lips to hers holding her waist tightly.
She kissed back immediately closing her eyes. So did he.
Her fingers hooked around the hair on the back of his neck.
He let out a small groan while licking her lips asking for access.
She opened her mouth slightly for him and he wasted not a single second to move his tongue inside her mouth. Their tongues started battling each other while he pushed her slightly backwards until she hit the wall.

She moaned quietly into the kiss her other hand sliding down his chest and resting on his stomach.
His hands roamed on her hips.
They finally pulled back to catch their breaths. But only for a second because they connected their lips with each other again. They get connected so easily. Just like puzzles.
This time without breaking the kiss he guided her to the door so he could close and lock it. Which he did.

Once she heard the lock her eyes widened a bit breaking the kiss for a second.
"New location unlocked" Niall said once again connecting his lips with hers. She laughed into the kiss which made him smile warmly. They kept making out and it got really heated. He swatted everything on his desk away and laid her down.

***

Same town but a different mansion. Probably a familiar mansion. The Albertos. A man was sitting in his office with a cigarette in his mouth. He puffed it out with his eyes on the screen.
He tapped on the cigarette so the ashes fall and put it back in his mouth. The screen was showing Niall and Abby making love to each other in Niall's office.
"Count every second Niall. I'm coming for her" he said with his deep voice and let out another puff.
"I'm coming"

***

Both Niall and Abby fixed their clothes and hairs. Abby looked around and giggled lightly.
"Your office is a mess" she said.
"Totally worth it though" he said.
She breathed out a laugh shaking her head.
"Come on I'll help you clean up" she said kneeling down taking the papers in her hand.
"You really don't have to" he said taking another stack of papers which was scattered on the floor.
"Yes I do" she said.
After twenty minutes they cleared the office placing every item back to where they belong to.

Once Niall closed the last case file Abby's eyes set on a picture. Her eyebrows narrowed seeing the picture.
"Who are they?" She referred to the family photo she saw.
"The Albertos. Why?"
She kept looking at one of them in particular. But she shook her head thinking she was being delusional.
"Nothing. Let's go to bed" she smiled at him.
"Let's" he smiled back holding her hand walking to their bedroom.

******
A/N
👀👀

(Coming Soon)