Another Member Fancies You

A deep sigh came from Yoongi as soon as the two of you were left alone in your hotel room, throwing himself down on the bed. Your eyes glanced across at him as his hands ran anxiously over the front of his face.

You smiled weakly as he looked to you once his hands moved away, taking a few small steps towards him. "I don't know what's happened, but you've been off since you and Jungkook went to get the drinks at dinner."

Yoongi tapped the space beside him on the bed, inviting you over to take a seat beside you. "If I ask you a question, can you answer it honestly? I don't want you to feel as if you need to alter your answer to take my feelings into consideration at all."

"Of course," you replied, tentatively taking a seat down on the bed beside him, keeping a small distance between the two of you. "You've got me a little worried if I'm completely honest with you right now Yoongi."

"Have you ever fancied another member other than me?" He suddenly asked.

"That's your question?"

"I just want to know the answer," he weakly smiled.

Your head shook in disbelief as you stared down at him to make sure that he was listening. "I have never liked any of the other members, I think they're all great friends, but you're the only one that I've fancied or even considered dating too."

His head nodded as he listened to your answer, letting go of a shaky breath of relief. You continued to glance down at him in confusion however, unable to piece together where the question had come from, sensing however that it had a part to play in the foul mood he had been in since he returned to the dining table with Jungkook.

"He told me tonight that he fancied you," Yoongi spoke up, staring towards the ceiling with a blank expression on his face. "He pulled me aside because he said that he couldn't carry on with all of his feelings for you bottled up."

"That's funny," you chuckled, unable to believe in what Yoongi had to say. "There's no way that Jungkook would fancy me, you're having me on."

You sat and waited for a few moments for the time when Yoongi would laugh too, but it never seemed to arrive as he continued to look up at the ceiling with a serious look on his face.

"He told me that since he met you, he felt as if you were someone that he liked, but after you came on tour with us and looked after us, he realised that he liked you too," Yoongi added, "he promised that he wouldn't act on his feelings, but what if he does? What if he tries to push me out?"

"Jungkook is your friend, I'm sure that he would never do such a thing to you Yoongi."

He wanted to believe you, but the seed of doubt had been well and truly planted in the back of Yoongi's mind. As much as he wanted to trust in Jungkook, he was terrified that knowing that if something did happen, he was at risk of losing you.

"I never expected that one of my closest friends would fancy you too, he asked to not let it drive a wedge between the two of us, but how can it not? I'm constantly going to be wary, especially whenever I know that he's around you too."

"He's not going to split us up Yoongi."

You moved your hand across to rest against the top of his thigh, squeezing gently against the top of it to try and assure Yoongi. His body was tense and cold as you studied him, struggling to keep himself composed over the matter.

"Jungkook is so much better than me, it wouldn't surprise me you know if you decided that you wanted to be with him instead of me."

"Don't say things like that Yoongi, I meant what I said to you, you're the only member that I've ever liked, and just because Jungkook likes me too, that won't change that."

His head slowly nodded as you shuffled a little bit closer to him as he sat himself upright. The two of you both hung your legs off of the bed, with you nudging gently against his frame to try and draw a smile onto his face.

"I don't want to lose you Y/N, I don't want him to go back on his promise," Yoongi admitted, "I don't want him to try and break the two of us apart."

"It won't happen Yoongi, I promise you that, even if Jungkook doesn't stick to his."

You were feeling nervous too, although you did a good job of hiding it whilst trying to reassure Yoongi. Trying to figure out how you would act around Jungkook now that you knew how he felt seemed like the impossible for you, especially knowing Yoongi would be watching you too.

"Nothing is going to happen, regardless of what Jungkook does or doesn't do from him, the two of us just continue as we are, we don't need to change how we are right now."

Yoongi's head nodded in agreement with you, "if he ever dares to try something, I'll be more than happy to show him that you're mine."

"Try and not think for the worst for the moment, it can't have been easy for him to open up to you."

Although you didn't want to think the worst of the situation, you couldn't help but worry. Your mind was racing as you tried to question how many times Jungkook had been with you, knowing that he liked you whilst you were clueless.

"I don't know right now whether I'm glad he's told me how he feels or not," Yoongi sighed.

"I don't think we'll ever truly know whether it's something to be happy about or not either," you smiled back at him, "it's just going to be a case of seeing how this plays out."

"I know it's just a confession, but right now it feels as if so much has changed," Yoongi admitted to you, "years of friendship and then this one big secret hanging over us."

You smiled weakly as he looked to your eyes, struggling to figure out what you could say to try and make him feel better about the whole situation.

"Let's just take it day by day for now, things might still be completely normal, and the two of you can forget about this, Jungkook might not even fancy me this time next week, who knows."

"Maybe you could do something gross to make him think that you're not so attractive," Yoongi teased with his eyes brightening, "surely there's got to be something that you could do that would be horrible enough to make him not like you anymore."

"Yoongi, that's not the way to go about things, and I don't think it's going to work either."

"I'm going to keep such a close eye on him from now on," he weakly smiled, "I don't want to lose you, and I especially don't want to lose you to one of my group members too, I don't know what I'd do."

Your head shook in reply, "it won't ever happen, so you don't need to worry about that."

"You sound so confident; I wish I could feel the same."

"Because I trust in us, and you should too."