"Sleep quietly...."

"When you threw me on the bed, I thought you were just about to climb on me........"

"Chiiii ... Raunak..."

"What chii.. in this..... I only told you that you are going to climb on me, that I do not get up from bed and sleep quietly ..... you are imagining the rest of the thing yourself. I didn't even say a word."

"Prevert..... Raunak stops it... I know you had your lunch.... so sleep..."

Ruhi starts leaving from there but Raunak sits holding her hand and pulls her towards him, due to which she sits directly on his lap, and cage her in his arms, he says very sensuously in her ear.

"What exactly do you imagine...."

She wriggles in his arms without any words, he smiles and says.

"Don't move your ass here sweetheart, we will rock the party tonight, exactly what do you want from me.... I will sleep or take a cold shower."

Ruhi closes her eyes tightly, he kisses her behind her ear and says very softly.

"I sleep for a while, After that, I will not let you rest at all and After that, I will only bother you so much that if you scream to stop but I will not stop ...."

Ruhi's eyes wide in horror, Raunak laughs loudly and says.

"Again your wild imagination..... (she bowed down) I have planned for the whole day. To take you everywhere... That's why after getting tired even if you say no, I will carry you in my arms and roam around with you everywhere..... I was saying that.... what exactly did you understand?"

Ruhi quickly rids herself of his Raunak's grip. Raunak also does not hold her intentionally now, she runs away from there, due to which he laughs out loud and says softly while lying there.

"I love this girl.... So sweet...."

He is currently lying in Ruhi's room. He sleeps quietly with Ruhi's pillow on his chest.

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

It's late night, Shravya is on the phone and Adhyay is driving while talking to her.

"Look Saanjh, if you do it this way, then I just take a turn right now and come thereafter catching the first flight. It's not something that I need to rest on too much. It's ok for 1 day, but the wife should not get angry.... Ok, I am going to the airport."

" No, go back to your apartment and take a rest, But tomorrow morning you are coming here and it is an order so don't try to take it lightly at all."

"Ok boss, anything else sweetheart....."

He chuckles at Shravya's warning tone, she also says sweet.

"Come soon, it's 11:50 so be connected with me because I want to be the first one who wishes you first...."