My Name Is...

Louis's P.O.V.

I watched the telly with Harry and Zayn, while Niall and Noah were in the kitchen. Liam was doing a twitcam. You didn't get it from me, but a certain girl hasn't stopped texting all night. Everytime her phone buzzed, a smile crept on her face. It was lovely to see her so happy. "Lou, this is scary." Harry whined, pointing at the screen. We were watching some horror movie, don't ask me what it's called. "Aww, poor baby." I joked, as I opened my arms. He pouted and cuddled with me. "I'll protect you, Haz." I planted a kiss on his forehead and continued watching the movie. "AAAHHHH. SPIDER." "Calm down, it's not gonna hurt you." "BUT IT LOOKS SO SCARY." "NOOO, DON'T KILL THAT POOR CREATURE, YOU BLOODY MURDERER." Ya know, just a random discussion coming from the kitchen. The thing was, Noah wasn't the one squealing. "THEN WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO WITH IT?" "Shh Nialler. You're not supposed to do anything with it, before you get a heartattack. Just take a step back and let me take care of it." She said and I heard some cupboards open. "Love, I'm doing a twitcam here." Liam informed her, before we leak her identity. "Fine, does anybody have a mask?" Zayn stood up from the couch. "Do you trust me." He asked her, covering her eyes, they were now in sight of the camera. "With my life." Harry awwed as they walked to the frontdoor, Zayn leading the now blinded Noah, who was holding some sort of bowl covered with paper. "Symphony saves the day!." I cheered, making Harry bounce up and down. "Calm down there, Larry. We don't want any victims." Liam joked and I played along. "Yeah, 'cause my voice is so damn deadly. " Noah and Zayn came back in the room, Noah still blinded. "It actually is, Lou. It kills the fangirls." She said, serious as hell. I was about to burst out in laughter when Liam agreed. "It's true, they keep tweeting stuff like 'What is water?' *le dead*'." This time Noah had to hold back her laughter. "Don't you mean 'What is air?'" We chuckled, remembering she was a fangirl. "Well, if you're such an expert, tell me more." Liam teased. "Bring it on." "I CLAIM A BATTLE." Harry exclaimed, jumping up and down. "Sure, but Niall is the judge, since I can't see wether Liam is cheating or not." She said, walking to the couch, followed by Zayn. HOW DID SHE DO THAT?! "Lemme sit first, love. You can sit on my lap." "Why can't I be the judge?" I asked, putting my puppy dog eyes on. "Because you'd let everyone win who gives you some carrots." She said, making herself comfortable on Zayn's lap. I pouted, but kept my mouth shut. 'Cause admit it, we all know it's true. "Symphony starts." Niall decided and we prepared ourself for the war.

N: "MY OVARIES HAVE VANISHED."

L: "Fetus."

N: "LLN."

"Wich is?" Niall asked.

N: "Laughing Like Niall."

L: "THE FEELS."

N: "Do you think this is some kind of sick joke?"

L: "THIS IS TOO MUCH."

N: "Does it count if I give the definition of the feels of each lad?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Liam feels: make you all giddy and happy and makes the sun come out and butterflies fly and birds chirp cause his adorableness is far too lovable to cause any negative feelings in you so you adopt a puppy and save a child's life

Niall feels: make your ovaries want to combust and cry and blast hip hop music with a mix of bon jovi and dance around your room like the carefree mofo he wants you to be but then you melt at his cuteness with a pot of ice cream as you switch between wanting to take his pants off to adopting him

Zayn feels: make you want to bite your lip and glare into a mirror striking seductive poses and pretend you're getting DMed and put some R&B on and think deep thoughts and wait what,  there goes my pants

Louis feels: make you have the biggest craving for Starbucks and a shopping spree ever followed by a sudden urge to bring your sassy side out and be really funny and spontaneous but then you see a picture of his eyes staring into your soul and you cry