We'll get to you

Zayn's P.O.V.

We all sat quietly, eating out breakfast. We were waiting for a call from the management. Simon was gonna be mad at Niall for his little act last night. Shit's about to get down.

"Noah, can you please pass the butter?"

Harry asked politely and Noah flashed him a smile, before obeying. Luckily, she was already feeling a lot better.

Last night, Twitter exploded.

Like seriously.

Niall was respected for what he did, the Directioners love him for it. The haters on the other hand...

Not so much.

Same goes for Noah. Even though none of this is her fault.

Niall rested his head on his hands, he hadn't touched his food yet. Noah kept stroking his back, trying to calm him down.

"Just eat a bit, Ni. Everything'll be fine."

She whispered, holding up a spoon full of eggs. He simply opened his mouth and she fed him in silence.

Suddenly, his phone rang. His eyes widened, as he picked up. Noah pecked him on the cheek, before crawling back to her seat instead of his lap.

"Hello?"

His voice trembled in fear and I could hear someone responding.

"Liam, he asks for you. He wants to speak with us alone."

He said, covering the microphone in his phone with his free hand. Liam sent him a simple nod before standing up. His chair made a screeching sound and I winced slightly. They both walked out of the room, everyone letting out a sigh as soon as they left.

Noah buried her face in my shoulder. She was worried sick about Niall, he seemed so sad and scared. She put down her fork and stopped eating. Louis looked up, wanting to make a comment about it, but then letting it go and stare of in the distance again.

A few minutes and a seemingly endless silence later, they both returned. Niall's face was tearstained and Liam stroked his back soothingly.

"They're not punishing me."

He whispered, his voice even more broken then before.

"Then why are you so upset?"

Harry asked what we'd all been wondering.

"He's gonna punish you."

Niall looked down in shame, as we all exchanged confused glances.

"Me?"

Harry asked again.

"All of you."

Liam decided it was time to explain what was happening.

"The management thinks the best way to punish Niall is to punish the rest of ud. Including Noah."

We all gasped when he sad that and a sob escaped Niall's mouth. We wrapped him in a group hug.

"What-what are they gonna make us do?"

Louis asked, his voice trembling as much as our Irish man was right now. Liam looked down at a list he'd written down and started reading out loud.

"Louis: They'll leak your number.

Zayn: No one can touch you.

Harry: You can't call your family.

Me: I can't talk to the fans.

Noah: She has to run through a crowd without security."

We all gasped and tears ran to my waterline. They're want to isolate me, tear me down in a way so heartless and cold you didn't wish it upon anybody. I sure was gonna miss Harry's cheeky cheek kisses, Niall's Horan hugs and Liam's comforting shoulder squeezes. Damn, Louis's surprise embraces were unmissable and oh, don't get me started on Noah's cuddles. I just loved the way she nuzzled her head in the crook of my neck, warming herself with my hot skin.