Niall loves Axelle

Recap:

I couldn't scream, I couldn't move.

Fuck.

Noah's P.O.V.

I shivered under his touch, only being touched like this once before.

Memories of that one night flood back, while his hand made its way to my bra.

Alec's face appeared in front of me. It took my weeks to forget him and now, in a few seconds, it all returned.

Tears brimmed in my eyes when the pain shot through my body.

Unlike Alec, this man wasn't even a tiny bit gentle.

Slut.

Loverboy.

The words rang through my mind, soft whimpers escaping my mouth.

Why me?

What had I done?

Was this the price I had to pay for being Niall's little angel?

His nails dug in my skin, blood trailing down. Soft moans escaped his mouth when he kissed the wounds.

I held my breath while the kisses got lower and lower.

"You ready?"

He asked me and I shook my head vigorously, my eyes begging him for mercy.

"You better be."

A moan of my own left my lips, as his hand entered my short.

Tears ran down my cheeks while I tried to push him away.

"Fine, if you don't like it this way, we'll do something else." He whispered dangerously while he undid his pants.

Could this get any worse?

Louis's P.O.V.

I walked through the corridor with two cokes in my hand.There was no way I was gonna drink beer on my day alone with Noah.

I gently knocked on the door that said 'The Killers' and waited for someone to let me in.

None other than Brandon Flowers opened it, his face filled with enlightenment.

"Well if it isn't Louis Tomlinson, from One Direction." He pulled my in a manhug, almost making me spill the drinks.

"It is, it is Louis Tomlinson from One Direction." (A/N AAo1D :D)

'I thought Symphony was with you?" He said while pulling apart.

"I thought she was here. She came along with one of your bodyguards." I explained, slightly worried.

"I haven't seen them."

Okay, now I was really panicking.

"Your bodyguard doesn't happen to be a pedophile, right?"

Brandon took my question as a joke and laughed.

"I think he isn't."

A piercing scream followed right after his answer.

"I'm pretty sure he is."

I yelled, running out of the room.Desperately trying to find the only girl in the world that could scream that helpless.

With Brandon hot on my heels, I opened door after door.

"What's wrong?!" He asked, still not aware of the danger.

"Your bodyguard is hurting my little sister." I gritted through my teeth, pushing him against the wall.

"No way. N-n-no. That's not possible." He croaked, shaking his head vigorously.