Fall

Liam's P.O.V.

I sighed, gazing around the room.

Louis and Harry were spread out on the couch, their lips glued together. Their hands were about everywhere, cradling everything they could reach.

Niall was asleep on Zayn, who singing loudly about some woman who worked in the lobby.

Please Noah, come home.

It won't be long anymore.

I desperately tried to comfort myself, as I rested my hands on my hips.

"Boys, time for bed."

I announced, as I lifted Niall off of Zayn's chest.

"No, Lili, I don't want to."

Louis whined, his words slurred because of the alcohol.

I swear, the more these guys drink, the more their age drops.

They go from partying eighteen year olds, to horny fourteen year olds, to whining seven year olds.

"You don't have a choice."

"But Liaaam."

"Li, please."

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose, as I thought of a solution.

The best way to calm down some children is to mention mommy, or someone else they care about.

"If you don't, Noah will be very disappointed."

I knew that the words 'Noah' and 'disappointed' in the same sentence gave them a heart attack.

As if on cue, Niall's eyes shot open.

"Noah, where's Noah? I need her, where's my NoNo, is she gone. What happened? Lili, why is she mad at me. What did I do? Is she alright? I wish she baked me some cookies. I want cookies and I want NoNo."

A chuckle escaped my mouth when he kept on rattling.

"Shh, she's fine. She's out with Carter, remember?"

I reminded him, trying to calm him down.

"Urgh Carter. I don't like that boy. He's no good. He's gonna take my NoNo away from me."

Is he jealous of Carter?

"Don't worry, Niall. We won't let that happen. But you should go to bed now. For Noah."

It kind of felt like talking to a four year old.

"Okay."

With that, he climbed in my arms, waiting to be carried upstairs. I looked at the other boys expectantly.

"For Noah."

Harry decided.

"For Noah."

The others repeated, as if they were about to risk their life saving the world from a zombie attack.

"Good boys, now follow me, y'all."

They did as I said and I walked upstairs, a row of stumbling guys hot in my heels.

I kind of felt like a mother duck with her babies.

"Okay, Niall, you sleep here. Harry there, Louis there and Zayn there. Goodnight, boys. Call me if you need anyhting."

I shoved all of them in their room and let out a deep sigh.

Now the only thing I had to do was wait for Noah to come back.