THIRTY-FIVE (Iselen POV)

"I've been reading a lot lately, above all the books..." Ruby raises her hand suddenly and I shut my mouth, staring at her confused.

"Bulgakov, I think these witches have said everything we needed to know," my girl smiles mockingly. "You should take them home and explain them that they won't be welcome in pubs, shelters or houses that belong to the members of the magical community in this country... neither they'll be abroad as soon as people finds out about what they've done."

"Don't forget about the stores where we buy supplies, they'll have to order their herbs, candles, crystals and incense online from the Patagonia or somewhere further. Ladies, please..." The Russian warlock points at the door and Zalir and her minions get up slowly, wearily, keeping their heads low but they take a look out of the corner of their eyes at the book I'm holding in my hand, with curiosity. Ruby's right, we better don't talk about certain things in front of these idiots. Yalitza brings more tea and I drink relieved because the truth is that I feel tired and can't wait to go home to sleep.

"Okay, my love. What were you reading?"

"A few notes made by my great-great-grandmother, Genoveva, who was interested in... philosophy applied to magic and nature or something like that. I mean she didn't write new spells and properties of medicinal herbs, she was interested in the real nature of things from a theoretical point of view. She believed we're forced to follow the general rules of Mother Nature but we can't deny our own particular essence, that is different in every living being. What I say doesn't make sense to you..." I whisper when I realize they're all watching me like I have two heads suddenly.

"What if you give us an example?" Vinnia suggests and I nod.

"The true nature of this demon, if that's what she is, is shown in our dreams, not in the real world." My sisters look at each other for a few seconds and at the High Priestess.

"Yes, I agree with you. Her power, body, voice and energy... Everything looked more real in my dreams than those bad vibes I felt in the tattoo studio."

"Well, if this is the case, maybe we should fight and win in our dreams. The succubus is real there, her true nature is revealed in our minds, and it means she can't get hurt or killed... I think this makes sense, doesn't it?" I hesitate when I realize the beautiful Wicca witch is chuckling, shaking her head while our sisters are staring at us bewildered.

"I'm sorry, Iselen," she whispers rubbing her forehead with her fingers. "As a leader of this coven and as a girlfriend, I think sometimes I'm a mess, seriously, I don't know why you put up with me."

"What are you talking about?" Thyra asks frowning. "You're the best witch I know, everybody admires you." Ruby smiles sadly, looking at me.

"You're right, babe, we'll defeat her in our dreams, you told me that..."

"Yes, one minute ago."

"No, Iselen," the tattoo artist cuts me off abruptly. "You told me the same in Primrose's library, some days ago, I think it was a premonition but didn't understand it back then. I had the answer to our problem long time ago and could've fought her instead of letting her attack Diana and ruin Louisa's apartment..."

"What did I say exactly? I can't remember it..." I ask shocked.

"The girls walked out the library leaving us behind, talking about something, but suddenly your voice changed turning deeper and firmer and you told me: you shall be victorious in your dreams."

"That's not much, babe, I didn't give you any clue. It was impossible for you to understand what was going on at that time, in that context, since we didn't have enough information. My prediction was one more piece of information that, in addition to what we know now, allowed us to reach this conclusion... Maybe the Goddess wanted you to remember my words today, not earlier, and this way you confirmed my guess... Ruby, you're a great High Priestess, seriously."