THIRTY (Ruby POV)

"Do you think they'll be all right?" Iselen whispers looking at me worried while I wait patiently for my sisters to take their luggage from the carousel and count the suitcases to make sure we don't leave one behind. I don't understand why but, every time we travel together, we carry more bags than a moving truck.

"Lester is a great guy, very sweet and funny," Louisa answers behind us while rocking Diana Siena in her arms because, once again, she's sleeping ignoring the noise of the airport around us despite they're announcing the departure of flights through the loud speakers nonstop. "Kanti couldn't have a better boyfriend and she'll realize soon why, believe me." The healer is standing a few steps away from us, listening to something our brother is telling her while carrying her backpack and laughing happily. "See? They're made for each other, otherwise your druid wouldn't have seen them together in your premonition."

"I'm happy she decided to come with us to New York to help us to stop that psycho bitch but I think we should tell her the truth." Iselen fidgets awkwardly and I raise an eyebrow, confused. "I don't want her to get angry with me if she finds out in the future that I saw them together weeks before it actually happened... She could think we've manipulated her or something like that."

"Yes, you're right, hiding that information feels like lying to her," I admit reluctantly staring at the couple our of the corner of my eye, they look comfortable with each other and Kanti has accepted to stay in the spare room of Lester's apartment instead of going to one of my sisters' houses. "We'll tell her in a few days, when they know each other better, I wouldn't want them to feel awkward again given that Lester has managed to overcome that unexpected bout of shyness. Maybe he'll confess it next week because, in addition to being sweet and funny, he's an honest guy."

"Uncle Lester is the best, isn't he, Diana?" Louisa croons fixing the blanket on her chest and the baby smiles and sighs, sleepy, while Iselen nods.

"You're right, he's a keeper. Does this mean that we're a coven with eleven members now?" She asks with curiosity while Thyra shows me her thumb up to tell me they've gathered all the suitcases finally and I point at the door ordering them to follow me, guiding them through the corridors, escalators, shops, restaurants, waiting areas, dodging passengers, security guards, maintenance staff and flight attendants that rush to go to their jobs... I can't wait to get home.

"Not exactly," I answer putting a small bag on top of my suitcase to be able to take my beautiful girl's hand. "We're still ten witches and a healer, they're different although can participate in all the rituals, of course, and it's always nice to have one helping a coven. The healer's energy is added to ours and it wraps us up but doesn't meld with us the same way the witches' energy does till we become one, so she won't be a sister but she'll be a member of the family... It's complicated."

"A cousin?" Iselen asks laughing and I can't help smiling back at her. My druid looks more relaxed and happier because we're going back home, unfortunately our vacation didn't go as I had planned it even if Angelie made an effort and cooked us a last delicious lunch, we were all too worried and overwhelmed by the situation and I was unable to pay attention to Iselen and take care of her as I should've done. I thought that we could spend a few days in New Orleans sightseeing and having fun, getting to know each other better and getting closer and we did, honestly, but I wish it could have been under better circumstances. The automatic sliding door opens in front of me and I move a step forward, dragging my heavy suitcase.

"Excuse me, we were first here..." I stop abruptly, taken aback by the aggressive tone of voice of the woman who almost pushed me away while we both tried to walk through the door at the same time, till I look up and see her dark hair, her Goth black clothes, the dramatic makeup and the magical silver charms hanging from her neck.