EPILOGUE (Iselen POV)

"Ruby, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Savannah kneels down on a pillow and puts her arm over my girl's shoulder, worried, helping her to sit down while the pretty witch sobs and shakes her head.

"We sent the bitch to hell," I whisper while taking Morgan in my arms and getting up slowly, I feel slightly dizzy and sleepy and Elvira puts her hand on my waist to help me to keep my balance.

"We've felt it, we were there with you," Thyra confirms while staring at us bewildered. "You should be happy, why so serious? Why is she crying?" she asks pointing at Ruby.

"We released the kidnapped souls and Sarah sneaked in our dream to say goodbye along with your friends..." I answer quietly.

"To say goodbye..." Louisa repeats, confused.

"Yes, they're gone, I'm afraid. You know, to the other side... But they said they were okay and very grateful to all of you." Lester lowers his head and sighs, keeping his eyes fixed on the floor for a few seconds before nodding, but Louisa still looks confused.

"You've seen my neighbour? And she's gone... okay, I guess that's the normal thing to expect under these circumstances... but it's sad..."

"It's not fair!" Ruby cries angrily, getting up abruptly, startling us all so we look at her scared. This should be a time of joy and celebration, however, the energy filling this studio is mournful and gloomy and no one knows how to react, actually. Suddenly, Diana Siena starts crying and Katia gets closer pushing her stroller.

"Louisa, I think the baby is hungry... Ruby, sweetheart, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"Mom!" My precious witch runs towards her mother and seeks refuge in her arms, sobbing, seeking comfort while Elvira and Savannah try to explain her what's going on and why Ruby is so upset. I sigh wearily and decide not to interfere, I think the artist needs to spend some time with the woman she trusts the most and who's always been there for her since she was a child... that's not me. I'm not offended, of course, Katia is her mother and, if she feels safe in her arms, that's logical. But I can't help feeling awkward because I've realized how deeply affected Ruby is since Sarah's gone... she must've loved her a lot.

"Kanti, can you help me?" I get closer to the healer who's watching us with her hip leaned on the counter while rubbing Lester's back up and down with her hand to comfort him about the death of his friend Tävibo. "The demonic bitch kicked Morgan's side and I think she hurt her. Can you heal animals like you do with people?"

"Yes, of course I can. Poor kitty, come here..." The pretty brunette takes the animal in her arms while humming a song and Lester stares at her mesmerized, smiling like a lovesick fool. Ivy gets closer too, worried, while holding Boudica in her arms.

"Did she really kick her? What a bitch!"

"Morgan scratched her and her leg was bleeding a lot," I admit smiling and my friend nods.

"Good girl, she deserves a big bag of treats..."

"Lester, what's that?" I ask pointing at the floor, perplexed.

"A bucket of water with ice," my brother answers shrugging. "It was the last resort in case things got ugly and we needed to wake you up immediately, I thought that a cold shower would force you to open your eyes... It worked before." He smiles, tilting his head to point at his girlfriend. "I carefully prepared it, you know. Small ice cubes so they didn't hurt you, they look like cute flowers... It's a shame that no one is going to use it..."

Suddenly, Lester bends down with an abrupt movement and takes the heavy bucket, lifting it over his head, and turns it. The ice water falls all over his body, flooding the floor and splashing around, Ivy cries and jumps back dodging the flowers made of ice that are slipping all over the hardwood floor while our brother snorts like a hippo. The entire coven stares at him in disbelief while Kanti laughs out loud.