25 ~ Birthday Dinner

Start from the beginning

"So you have me with you." I explain.

"My bugaboo." She whispers and I nod. She leans forward to peck my lips in thanks and I help her slide the charm onto her necklace, the little bug resting against the flower like it was meant to be there all along.

We take the subway back to her apartment and run inside out of the cool January air. Our jackets are placed on the hooks behind her door before we get dressed into pajamas. I look up and into the crack the bathroom door creates with the frame to catch her naked back before it's covered by a sweatshirt.

I look back down and sit on her bed as she walks back into the room, slowly crawling into my lap, calves pressed up against my thighs on either side. I slide my hands up and down her thighs as I look up at her, her eyes already studying my face.

"Thank you, for tonight." She whispers.

"Happy birthday, Sunshine." I whisper back and watch as her lips twitch into a smile. She leans forward to kiss me softly and I breathe her comforting lavender scent in as my arms slide around her back.

I shift slowly, laying her down on her bed softly pulling away for a second to look into her eyes. I kiss her again for a few moments before pulling away, "Let me take care of you." I whisper, our lips brushing together. "Is that okay?" I ask.

"Yes." She breathes out, pulling at the back of my neck to drown me in another kiss. I smile against her lips before altering my attention between them, my hand sliding down her side until I reach her knee, grasping tightly to pull her leg around my hips.

"You're sure?" I mumble against her lips.

"Yes, Y/N. Please." She replies in a breathy tone that makes my stomach flip. I pull back and sit up on my knees, tugging my sweatshirt over my head. I offer my hands out to my girl that's staring...a lot. I slide my hands under the hem on her sweatshirt, our eyes locking as my hands slowly slide up her sides, the cloth rising with them.

She raises her arms above her head, our eyes still locked until my gaze drops to carefully pull the garment over her head. I gulp when I realize that we both went braless, now half naked in front of each other.

"You're so beautiful." I whisper as I slide my hand onto her cheek. She reaches up to lay her hand over mine, leaning her cheek into the contact as her eyes close. I slide my other hands down her side and she hums at the contact. Her eyes snap open when my fingers slide into the waistband of her sweatpants

I gasp at how dark they are, her pupils wide with want. "Lay back." I prompt and she follows, my hand sliding from her face so I can slide off her sweatpants and underwear in one go. I bite my lip at the sight in front of me, her naked skin softly glowing in the light of her lamp.

I shift onto my hands and knees above her, her hands grasping at my hips. We share a soft smile before I lean down to peck her lips slowly. "Tonight is all about you...is that okay?" I ask and she nods. "Just tell me if you want me to stop." I make sure she knows and she smiles, pulling me into another kiss.

I slowly slide until our skin is pressed together, my body weight resting on hers earning a satisfied hum against my lips. I pull away from our heated kiss to trail kisses down her jawline to her neck, her fingers sliding into my hair. It makes me smile, she loves to tug and pull at it.

I continue my journey down her neck to her collarbones, which quickly become one of my favorite features. She's got sexy collarbones. When I get to the middle of her chest, I kiss down the column between her breasts, taking my time tasting her sweet skin. I shift backwards as my lips travel down the center of her stomach until I get to her belly button.