I moved away from the hug, looking at khala before speaking up. "But i have a request khala." I said not moving my gaze from my uncle and aunt who now found the tiles floor more amusing to watch.

"Ask anything my dear." Khalu replied instead, making my head whip to the direction, where he's sitting . He smiled warmly at me which i didn't hesitate to return back.

"I don't want Azan, uncle and his wife to come with me. I mean Uncle and Aunt should be in lahore right now considering that's basically where they live and i also didn't want you all to go with me Khalu,i wanted to spend the two months in my parents house alone before i finnaly leave pakistan to start afresh and fulfil my dreams but now you all want to come and stay with me for a week before i settle in and i'm great ful, i know Azan is your son but what he's done to me is unforgivable and he never wanted me so he shouldn't come with us and these devils you're keeping in your house aren't coming with me,i didn't feel comfortable with them staying here but since it isn't my house, i didn't say anything but now that i'll be going back to my home, they can't come and that's final. That's all, I'd like to go now." -Iman.

"Don't treat us like this Iman, we're your parents and we just want to spend some time with you to make up for all the time we lost." My Aunt spoke, her head finally up.

"You've got to be kidding me. You never lost any time with me, you've had me ever since i was four and all you both basically did was torture me physically and mentally every chance you got, so don't speak rubbish about wanting to spend time with me. You're seriously pissing me off again and again by calling me your damn daughter." I spoke harshly.

"Mum she's right. They've given my wife nothing but torture and they don't even deserve to live here. They're heartless people who don't deserve kindness and respect so it'll be best for them to back to where they came from." Azan spoke.

Hearing his voice only made my anger rise even more. I can't stand the mare sight of him, everything about him disgusts me. Hearing him trying to even defend in my favor is turning my anger into rage.

He's just like them but the question is. Who's more worst? Azan or them?

(A/N guys who do you think is more worst)

"Just shut up,i never asked you to back me up or speak on my behalf, you're exactly as heartless as them and incase you're deaf,i said you aren't coming with me so just stay back with them. Can we all just leave now." I said sighing. Azan was staring at me with an expression which almost looked hurtful but who cares? Definitely not me.

***
"What is it?" I asked Alina, who barged in without knocking.

Seriously i need to stop forgetting to lock my door.

Well I'm now in my parents house, it's been three days of me being here and it looked just like i remember. I turned their room to mine so i could be more close to them and it really helps. Everytime i sleep it feels just like the same, i sleep in the middle of the bed, like i always did when i was little. I'd always be in between mum and dad when we sleep, dad will read me a bedtime story to make me sleep while mum caresses my hair. I felt like that now. I'm finnaly with them.

"Chill no need to be aggressive. I feel like we aren't like we used to be anymore." Alina's voice broke my train of thoughts.

"What?" I asked. Clearly i was paying attention to what she was saying.

"You weren't paying attention, were you? You're lost in your thoughts again as usual." She signed before speaking again. " Well i was talking about how we're not close like before, you hardly have a real conversation with me. Look i already apologized Iman, what else do you want me to do? I'll do it,if it means having my best friend and twin back." Alina said with a small smile plastering on her face.