Chapter 5

Edited 20/07/23

IMAN'S POV

Ahh I'm just so exusted.

I finished preparing breakfast some minutes ago and I'm currently in the kitchen eating as usual,while they're all enjoying their meals in the dinning area,I have been cooking since after fajr prayer, cause they all chose different meals and i had to prepare them all before they wake up.

Bhai brought a beautiful blonde home last night,i think her name was Angel or Angela, I don't remember but she was really beautiful and extremely rude and mean. Bhai introduced her as his classmate when he was in Brazil,who happens to now be in Pakistan for some business and they ran into each other along the way blah blah. I really don't know the deets, but they seem really too close than just classmates. Well it's not like I'm judging cause who am i to judge what Allah SWT created.

What I'm just saying is that she's being too touchy with bhai.. I mean Asif...

Wait he's not here and i'm speaking in my mind,so no need to address him by his name

Where was I?

Yeah,like i was saying she's too touchy, she hugged and pecked bhai's cheek's throughout the entire night,and she even stayed till morning ,and is currently eating breakfast with my family right now.

She hates my guts, she glared at me throughout yesterday like i was trying to snatch something from her,and bhai just gave me wierd glances whenever he said something to Angel, Angela or whatever her name is, and she blushed, 'see i told you guys i'm suspicious, he'll keep staring at me as if wating for me to react or something.

Like why would i react?

It's his life and he can do absolutely whatever he wants.

Anyways it's none of my concern.

I dismissed the thoughts as I've got a lot to do today.... wait speaking of today.

Subahanallah

Ya Allah i totally forgot

I'm supposed to start working today. Yeah i got a job,and i'm supposed to resume today and i don't want to create a bad impact by coming late. Well i'll be working in a small caffe down the road as i want to further my studies and Baba finnaly gave me permission to,but on the contrary that i'll work and pay for my school fees and necessities.

I took a quick shower and took out my only pair of Abaya which i bought from selling my bracelet and some stuffs. I really love abayas and when i make it in life, i'll definitely fill my wardrobe with all kinds of Abayas but not after feeding the needy children, building an orphanage and building a mosque,no matter how small it is and i'll definitely get there inshaAllah.

(A/N all these things i mentioned excluding Anaya's (not everything I said concerning abayas is excluded doe cause i love abayas like crazy) are what i want to do inshallah and not with my parents money but my own money)

I wore my Abaya and black beige scarf,i tighteened the Abaya string arround my body securely.

As i walked down the stairs i spotted bhai and that blonde still in the dinning room, and the table was cleared only the blonde's plate was on the table.

Wow my family decided to take their plates to the kitchen,wow i'm impressed. The blonde spotted me as i was about to walk out and called me over.

"Take my plates to the kitchen." She rudely said.

I was about to pick up the plates when bhai held my wrist.

What now

"You're not picking the plates up, Angela ate with the plates,so she'll pick them up and wash them." Bhai said through gritted teeth.