Chapter 33

IMPORTANT: Read the Author's Note at the end of this chapter. It's super duper important cause Iman's future depends on it, I repeat, IMAN'S FUTURE DEPENDS ON IT....

 It's super duper important cause Iman's future depends on it, I repeat, IMAN'S FUTURE DEPENDS ON IT

"She's really leaving?" I asked mum. Like Iman herself didn't clarify it.

Did i do something wrong? She said she's going to give our relationship a chance so how can she just want to leave now?

What do i do? I can't loose her. I think I'm falling for her and i don't want this beautiful feeling to go away. I want it to last forever.

"That's what she wants and we can't do anything to force her to stay cause it's her decision and we need to respect it.." Mum said.

What the heck? Of course we can force her to stay,we need to force her to stay. I need her by my side forever,I can't let her go when I'm finnaly admitting to myself that i'm falling helplessly for her.

"Yes we can mum. We can definitely force her to stay and we should really get on to it fast cause i really can't be without her now, why can't you guys just understand that i want me and Iman to work, just talk to her please." I said.

"Don't start acting all hypocritic and pretencial all of a sudden okay. You never wanted her in your life, you couldn't even stand her, you've always wanted to divorce her and now she's making it easy for you." Mum said.

Making it easy! Seriously....... She's making it hard.

I know I've got my short comings,I even cheated but can't she just forgive me?

"I can't really do that mum. I just can't, I know i didn't care at the beginning but now i do and i want to spend the rest of my life with her now so please stop her from leaving." I plead.

I don't know why I'm getting emotional about this,i mean I've never been this emotional with Alishba. I don't care how emotional i look and sound now but all i care about is that i want her with me forever,i want to do alot for her, i wish to love her till eternity and i thought she wanted that too but i guess i was wrong.

I wish she didn't change her mind about giving us a chance but i swear i'll make her give me a chance and we'll work.

"Azan forget about her,i don't want to repeat myself, you've hated her too much and i seriously don't blame her a bit for wanting a divorce, you were going to marry that girl had it been you didn't find out about the fake pregnancy,so let her live her life with someone who's going to make her happy, someone who deserves her." Mum said sternly.

Can't they all just forget my one mistake.

Hearing mum say this made my blood boil to the highest temperature level.

"I won't divorce Iman no matter what happens,so do what y'all want, i'll get her to stay on my own." I said and walked out of her room in anger.

Iman is taking this too far. Why can't she just forgive me, isn't it obvious that I'm hopelessly falling for her..