Chapter 4

Eidited 19/07/23

AZAN'S POV

How can they just betroth me to someone.

When was i even betrothed?

Was was i not informed about this till now.

This is all messed up.

I gripped the steering wheel hardly that my knuckles turned white.

I'm currently on the road driving all arround Lahore with no location in mind.

I kept driving in circles for hours with thoughts clouded on my mind when i nearly ran my car over someone but i pulled the brakes on time.

Holy peaches can this day get any worse?

How stupid can a person be coming in front of a car.

If they want to get killed, they should go to someone else.

I got out of my car slamming the door harsly and strolled towards the idiot.

"HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID HUH? ARE YOU TRYING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED?" I yelled uncontrollably.

"I...I'm sorry." I heard an angelic voice wisper meekly.

Wow what a soft voice.

This voice sounds familiar.

I just can't place a finger on where av heard this voice before.

I turned my gaze to the person with this angelic voice only to be met with a beautiful petite form. I couldn't see much of her face as she was fidgeting with her dupatta and covering her face.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD AT THIS TIME?" I growled and she got startled.

Damn me

I always let my anger get the best of me. I was about to say sorry for raising my voice but then she apologized and left without hearing me out.

I wanted to chase after her but then i stopped myself cause i don't want to create any more problems as av got enough of them for today but then again her voice sounds familiar like the one of that girl who i saved few weeks ago from getting molested. I guess I'm just overreacting and even if it's her what's my business.

I'm tired of going in circles so i drove to Alishba's house to spend the night. She was also in Lahore for a shoot.

I parked my car and knocked on her apartment. Alishba's parents live in London but Alishba doesn't actually live with them and I'm not the main reason she's here in Pakistan. Being a model Alishba travels everywhere and now she has a modeling whatever in Mexico.

"Ohh Hey baby." Alishba said suprised.

"Hey. I'm sleeping here tonight." I said and went in while she closed the door behind her.

"What's the problem? You look tense." Alishba asked while massaging my shoulders.

Just what i needed.

"My parents are against us."

"What do you mean by that?" Alishba asked.

"The way you behaved was uncalled for. I told you how my family are but you still had to dress like that and even condem my mother's food." I half yelled.

"What do you want me to do? I tried to dress modest. That's how all my modest outfits are. What do we do now. You can't leave me Azan."

"I know and i don't want to loose you too but they're saying I'm betrothed to someone but i don't know who. Don't bother your self about it, it's you or no one else." I said determined.