Chapter 19

©All copyrights reserved to Sweet_Hijabi on Wattpad

باسم الله الأكثر رحيما

biaism allah al'akthar rahiman

إذا حان الوقت للصلاة، فيرجى الصلاة قبل قراءة هذا لأن ليس هناك ما هو أكثر أهمية من الصلاة

'iidha han alwaqt lilsalaati, fayurjaa alsalaat qabl qira'at hadha li'ana lays hunak ma hu 'akthar 'ahamiyatan min alsalaa

(if it's time for prayer then please pray before reading this because nothing is more important than salat)

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

Here's Chapter 19

Hope you'll all like it.

Do vote and comment your thoughts and btw any form of criticism is clearly acceptable.

Enjoy.......

"Are you serious?" I asked while laughing

Fatima was sharing the story of her most embarrassing moment with me.

"Yes I'm definitely serious. I swear that was the most embarrassing phase of my life. I shouldn't have worn that ball dress with a pencil heels." Fatima laughed reminiscing while i laughed with her.

It's just funny how we both because such good friends in just 24hours.

It feels so good to have friends but no matter how many friends i make in this earth, Alina will always be my best and first friend asides Mahreen.

I really really hope i meet Mahreen some day. Even if i don't know if i'll be able to recognize her,i know Allah would just make it easy.

Doe I'm loosing all hopes of ever meeting her again.

"Well what's the big deal? You're just clumsy fatima. I wear ball gowns and pencil heels most of the time and I've never embarrassed myself." My thoughts were cut short by angela's voice who was now taking a sit beside me.

I mentally rolled my eyes.

Since yesterday Angela arrived she's been giving me the wierd vibes. She's been acting all strange and clingy towards me and i'm so confused. 

"What's with you today?"  Fatima asked ."I  couldn't help but notice your strange behavior lately." Fatima said narrowing her eyes at Angela.

Ahh thank Allah someone else noticed.

Angela looked uncomfortable and a hint of fear and discomfort covered her face which she instantly wiped off and replaced with a scowl.

How strange and suspicious.

I'm actually starting to get scared. I mean she maybe has something going on with bhai.

Maybe he sent her here.