Chapter 18

©All copyrights reserved to Sweet_Hijabi on Wattpad

باسم الله الأكثر رحيما

biaism allah al'akthar rahiman

إذا حان الوقت للصلاة، فيرجى الصلاة قبل قراءة هذا لأن ليس هناك ما هو أكثر أهمية من الصلاة

'iidha han alwaqt lilsalaati, fayurjaa alsalaat qabl qira'at hadha li'ana lays hunak ma hu 'akthar 'ahamiyatan min alsalaa

(if it's time for prayer then please pray before reading this because nothing is more important than salat)

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

How are you all doing?

Here's Chapter 18

Hope you'll all like it...

Enjoy.........

It's so good to have my best friend and his family over, well except the fact that we've not had time to talk doe cause he's been trying to get Mahreen to forgive him who went back to the room taking the help of Fatima and iman

It's so good to have my best friend and his family over, well except the fact that we've not had time to talk doe cause he's been trying to get Mahreen to forgive him who went back to the room taking the help of Fatima and iman. Apparently she's angry but i don't know what transpired between them doe.

Right now we all youngsters are sitting in the living area while dad and uncle are watching cricket in the drawing room. Mom and aunt are in the kitchen with the cook.

"Okay everyone the famous Fatima is here. Who missed me? " We heard Fatima's voice who was coming down the stairs with Iman trailing behind.

I guess they didn't keep Mahreen company.

Seeing her face made me remember about that night in my study. I've been avoiding her ever since then. Whenever i see her,i feel these wierd sensations which i can't explain but i'm definitely not supposed to have them.

I love Alishba only even if she's been ignoring my calls. She only calls me when she's out of money.

I can't wait for her to be back. I miss her so much.

"You know the answer to that Tima." Alina scoffed.

I don't know what's wrong with her but she's been all moody since we all sat here.

"Aww yes Lina. I know the answer. You really missed me so much." Fatima squeeled.

Let me tell you sometimes this girl behaves like a four year old.

"You wish i do."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night Lina."

"Umm Bh...Iman, did Mahreen fall asleep?" Bilal asked.

"No bhai she was about to watch fear files before we left doe she asked us to watch with her but i don't do well with horror stuffs and so do Fatima,so we both left." Iman spoke with her head downcast.