Chapter 16

باسم الله الأكثر رحيما

biaism allah al'akthar rahiman

إذا حان الوقت للصلاة، فيرجى الصلاة قبل قراءة هذا لأن ليس هناك ما هو أكثر أهمية من الصلاة

'iidha han alwaqt lilsalaati, fayurjaa alsalaat qabl qira'at hadha li'ana lays hunak ma hu 'akthar 'ahamiyatan min alsalaa

(if it's time for prayer then please pray before reading this because nothing is more important than salat)

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

How's everyone doing?

Here's Chapter 16 and it'll not be a long chapter.

Not edited so don't mind the errors.

Well do vote, comment and share...

Enjoy........

Dedicated to noosh270

"Hey Angela. Long time no see." I pat her shoulder.

"Yeah, missed you by the way." She smiled.

I was friends with Angela when we were in our teen years, well it was because my mum and Angela's mum merged their Catering businesses together. I was always over there and Angela was too but then we left America for pakistan and i lost contact with her.

Angela was a very rude person back then, well i don't know about now but she always treat the workers badly and acts like she owns the whole school. I used to hate her before but then we become friends and i got to know her more that she has a kind side which she doesn't show to much people, that made me fall for her, i admired her so much. One thing led to another and we started dating until she left me for another guy, not just any guy my rival.

I'll tell you all about it later.

We all sat in the dinning table having our meals peacefully and Angela was being super clingy to Iman, also Zayn and Fatima were being annoying too.