Chapter 30

How i so regret my actions.

How i so regret not accepting her in my life.

How i hate not giving us a chance.

How i hate not treating her right.

How i hate not being the reason for her smile but her destruction.

How i hate cheating on her.

How i hate not realizing my feelings for her earlier.

How i hate not realizing what an amazing soul she was.

How i hate not being able to hold her anymore.

How i hate seeing her lying on the hospital bed lifeless with a white sheet covering her beautiful face.

How i hate saying goodbye.

My Iman, she was the purest soul ever and it hurts me that i didn't accept my love for her before she died.

I've lost her, I've lost my iman forever.

She left me before i could say I LOVE YOU to her.

...

Assalam Alaikum guys.

I know it's a really short chapter and so heartbreaking.

I cried so much writing this chapter 😭😭

I know y'all want to murder me rn but before you do,scroll down.⬇️

⬇️

⬇️

⬇️

Okay so guys, here's the real chapter so please cancel your plans of murdering me😅

***

AZAN'S POV

"Can you just shut up for a minute, stop with the fake tears and get the hell out." I growled at iman's so called aunt who happens to now suddenly be her mom.

I can't believe i was really heartless to that peaceful soul.

"Doctor, how's she doing?" I asked worriedly..

"We got the bullet out from her arm but she's still unconscious due to the extreme loss of blood so we'll need a transfusion and we don't have the O+ type blood in the blood bank at the moment, so can we check with any of her family members?,and as for the other patient we can't really say anything,his heart beat is steady and we already performed the surgery and also got the bullet out but he's still bleeding and we're trying our best to take care of it. So can i test the family members to see which blood matchs." The doctor explained..

Shit I'm A+

What do i do? None of my family has the same blood type as her.

"We're her parents doctor and my wife has the O type blood, please check her." I heard iman's stupid uncle's voice.

I really don't want to hear him now but i also don't want to endanger my wife's life so i'll just keep shut cause we need his so called wife's blood..