Chapter 13

©All copyrights reserved to Sweet_Hijabi on Wattpad

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

Here's chapter 13

It's going to be a long chapy. 2,000+ words.

It's like the longest chapter I've written since i started this book.

Do vote, comment and share...

Enjoy....

"Are you even listening to me babes

"Are you even listening to me babes." Alishba whined.

"Not now Alishba." I grumbled.

How could Alina suggest Iman for Zayan.

This isn't happening.

"Can you give me your full attention. I'm telling you about this new bag that was lunched yesterday and you're saying not now." Alishba said angrily.

What's wrong with her.

I'm simply telling her I'm not in the mood for materialistic talks but no she never listens.

I need to leave here before we get into a fight which i don't want to happen.

"I'm going Lish. I'll see you soon." I pecked her cheeks, grab my car keys from the table and made my way to the door when she stopped me.

"You just got here azan and I'm still talking to you. Don't you dare walk out on me." She warned.

What the fuck

(A/N I don't curse irl but i think it suits his character more so here is it)

"Mujhe Akela Chor Do." I slightly yelled.

(Leave me alone)

"What's wrong with you Azan?"

"I'm just not in the mood Alishba. I came to your house in a sour mood and instead of you to try to cheer me up you're just talking about fucking bags. Do you really love me?" I asked slightly annoyed.

This is what i was afraid of. I don't want to fight with her but she's pushing me too hard.

It's all iman's fault. Why does she have to be in my head huh?

Why does she have to flirt with my brother.

That bitch wants my brother when all this is over.

My thoughts were cut short by Alishba who placed her both hands on my cheeks leaning towards to kiss me but i backed away pushing her a little.

She always does this whenever i ask if she loves me. She'll always kiss me or do something to make me forget it. Since 2 years we started dating, I've been the only one saying I love you while she just says 'Awww'.

I'm Fed up of all this. I'm starting to think she actually doesn't love me but I love her too much to let go.

"Kya tumhe mujhsay mohabbat hai?" I asked again.