Chapter 2

Edited 7/05/23

باسم الله الأكثر رحيما

biaism allah al'akthar rahiman

إذا حان الوقت للصلاة، فيرجى الصلاة قبل قراءة هذا لأن ليس هناك ما هو أكثر أهمية من الصلاة

'iidha han alwaqt lilsalaati, fayurjaa alsalaat qabl qira'at hadha li'ana lays hunak ma hu 'akthar 'ahamiyatan min alsalaa

(if it's time for prayer then please pray before reading this because nothing is more important than salat)

IMAN'S POV

"OH MY GOD."

I finally retired into my room after a long day of endless chores, only to find Asif bhai sitting on my bed.

"Bhai what are you doing in my room?" I asked trying to sound calm.

We need to leave. He can't be here for any good. My subconsciousness warned.

"I came to see you." He replied casually.

"Okay. W...what d..do you want?" I asked, trying to calm my raging heart.

I really don't know why i'm stuttering.

Uhh maybe cause you're scared, that's why i suggest we leave from here. Not now subconsciousness.

"Who was that guy you were whoring arround with last night? " He asked.

What guy?

Babe he's asking about our knight and shining armour, the one who saved us from loosing our dignity and sanity.

No i don't think so subconsciousness. Or is it really.

"I..i don't know what you're talking about."

He stood up from the bed and strolled towards me while i kept moving back till he caught hold of my wrist jerking me towards him.

"Bhai leave me." I tried wiggling out of his grip but he was too strong.

"DON'T.YOU.DARE.ACT.SMART.WITH.ME. WHO WAS THAT GUY YOU WERE WHORING ARROUND WITH LAST NIGHT BEFORE I DRAGGED YOU AWAY?" he growled.

O my subconsciousness is indeed right.

Ya Allah please save me from him.

"I wasn't doing anything with him Bhai, he just saved me from a bad guy that's all, i didn't even get to thank him before you came and dragged me away." I said and he started chocking me.

"P.... please l...eave m..me." I struggled to pry his hand out but he was just too strong.

"Well if you weren't such a little whore looking for men's attention, you wouldn't go out at 10pm, responsible girls are already asleep at that time." He spat out, his grip on my neck tightening.

"I didn't choose to go out by 10pm,it was Mama that sent me to get the groceries, please believe me. " I pleaded and his grip on my neck finally loosened,and i started coughing badly.

"I'll talk to mum to never send you at night, and stay away from every guy who is not me." He warned.

"I wasn't doing anything bhai."

"I don't care Iman but i don't want to see you with any other guy except me, from now on if you go out it'll always be with me." He banged the door of my room harsly.

What the coconut was that?

-----

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"I called you all here cause i want to make an announcement." Asif said.

"Go on." His father encouraged.

"I am finally ready to get married." Asif said calmly.

"Wow mashallah. I'll get you a beautiful girl from a well respected family." His mother said excitedly.

"No no mummy. My friend Arzoo is really pretty, she'll.make a perfect wife for my darling brother." Zara said winking at her elder brother who in turn glared hardly at her.

"STOP. No one's getting me any girl,i already have a girl in mind." Asif announced.

"Who's she then?" His father asked.

"You all know her." His family gave him a confused look.

"Wow. Tell us then." His mother said excitedly.

"I.WANT. TO. GET. MARRIED. TO. IMAN." Asif said emphasizing on each word he uttered,everyone present in the room gasped.

"Which Iman are you talking about?" His father asked angrily.

"I'm talking about Iman Abassi
,and in case you're all still too dumb to figure it out,i mean Iman in this house, i want to marry her and only her." Asif said calmly.

"ARE YOU MAD? SHE'S YOUR SISTER FOR ALLAH'S SAKE. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU." his father growled at him.

"She's not my sister dad, she's my cousin and Islam permits us to marry our cousins, it's not harram and I'm going to get married to Iman and you all are going to accept her as your daughter in-law, and do treat her with some respect too, she's going to be my wife soon." Asif growled and his father slapped him.

"What has come over you Asif. We already adopted Iman which makes her your sister." His mother explained.

"I DON'T CARE. You adopted her not me, cause to me she's my cousin and nothing more,so i'll get married to her. You all better start planning our wedding and convince her to marry me or else you all are going to regret this." Asif threatened leaving them all in a shocking State.

"What has come over your son?" Imran (asif's father) asked.

"Ooh he's now my son,not our son. When it's bad it's my son, but when it's good, it's our son." Wahija (asif's mother) intergected.

"Zara go talk some sense into your brother and make him understand that he can't get married to Iman."

"Okay dad." Zara replied and got up.

••

"Hi brother. Can i come in?" Zara asked.

"You're already in Zara." Asif scoffed. Zara ignored his remark, and walked to the bed plopping down beside him.

"Bro why do you want to marry Iman? My friend Arzoo is really pretty and she won't reject you, if you don't like Arzoo, i have many beautiful friends who you can choose from." Zara said calmly.

"I don't want those cake face friends of yours. I only want Iman,and you all better make her accept me. Now get out of my room Zara,i won't say it twice." Asif said gritting his teeth.

"I'm not leaving this room brother. What's your problem? Iman is your sister, even if i actually don't like that, but still she's your sister, and also a maid in this house. Do you want to ruin dad's reputation. The society will taunt us if they find out that the son of Imran is planning on getting married to his own sister. Ho-" Asif Cut her off

"ENOUGH!. Don't you dare call Iman my sister,rather call her my fiance, cause i'll marry her at any cost,and if you all dare to stop me then by i swear i'll kidnap Iman and marry her forcefully and you all won't be able to find us, then let me see how you'll use her money and properties, cause i'll take it all away from you all. So better go and tell mum and dad what i just said,and i want them to tell Iman about my proposal in two days or else you all will regret it forever." Asif threatened.

**

Assalam Alaikum (hey)

Second chapter

Do vote and share

Also drop feedbacks cause it really means a lot

Till next time

Stay safe and healthy

Salamo Alaykom