Chapter 21

©All copyrights reserved to Sweet_Hijabi on Wattpad

باسم الله الأكثر رحيما

biaism allah al'akthar rahiman

إذا حان الوقت للصلاة، فيرجى الصلاة قبل قراءة هذا لأن ليس هناك ما هو أكثر أهمية من الصلاة

'iidha han alwaqt lilsalaati, fayurjaa alsalaat qabl qira'at hadha li'ana lays hunak ma hu 'akthar 'ahamiyatan min alsalaa

(if it's time for prayer then please pray before reading this because nothing is more important than salat)

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

Here's Chapter 21

Do vote, comment and share

Enjoy.........

"Hey girls

"Hey girls."

"Ohh hey bhai. What a surprise. What are you doing in our school?" Alina asked.

Aggh I'm still asking myself same.

What am i doing here?

I just felt this insanely urge to see her that i just stupidly left my important meeting and told mum I'd pick them up.

I think i need a doctor........

Has she casted a spell on me or something.

Ughh she's such a witch.

A beautiful witch....

"I just came to get you guys."

"Wow how shocking. What happened to the driver?" Alina asked curiously.

"Umm nothing. I just decided to come pick my little sister and take her out for ice cream." I lied.

Well half lie.

The sentence is supposed to be "I was just having this strong urge seeing my wife that i left everything i was doing in the office just to spend time with her. I thought while gazing at Iman who had a tint of pink on her rosy cheeks just cause of my stare.

"Aww how sweet of you bro. Since you're treating us to ice cream then. How about i go call bahija to join us, her driver isn't here today so she's taking a taxi. Uhh Iman you wait here with bhai and i'll be back." Alina ran off to Allah knows where.

This girl but wait! She left Iman with me.

Should i just say I'm unknowingly happy.

I glanced at Iman who's head was downcast as if the floor was the most amazing thing she's ever seen.

"Uhh hey." I said breaking the awkward silence.

She shot her head up and looked everywhere and then back at me.