The Other Side Of The Coin

SOMEWHERE IN THE DARK Basement MANHATTAN

It was freezing and dark. As he tried to move her, her body hurt. She couldn't tell you how long she had been here. But she knew it was terrible.

The agony, the suffering.

She remembers being kidnapped and carried to this horrible location. She couldn't recall much of what she was doing here. Her thoughts was foggy as a result of the medicines in her system.

Trying to stay awake and remember everything.

Who was she?

Bella struggled to free herself from the chains and shackles that bound her. She was unable to move.

She felt nauseous and in agony. Her body screamed as a result of all the wounds. Her tears streamed silently from her eyes. Her heart was yearning to be free.

Wonton has made her life a living nightmare for her. She couldn't recall what her name was.

What exactly was it?

Buena? Bulma?

She struggled to move, but she was suffocated. She had been here for a long time, and every day was misery and pain for her. Her body was riddled with cuts and wounds.

She wept every time the cold metal pierced her skin and blood poured out.

This was a dark area. She couldn't recall the last time she went out. She had been feeling the pinch of a needle on her arm for a few days. They continue to inject her with medicines. As a result, she experiences illusion, anguish, and terror. She was losing track of time.

"You should make a death wish. The only reason Boss kept you alive was so he could use you against fucking Kings."

When Bella heard King, she felt strangely at ease. Why? She couldn't recall anything.

She was startled to hear the voice of a door opening. When she recognised his footsteps, she shivered in terror.

" Karen, give her a double injection."

Her heart was pounding in her chest as she felt pressure on her body. She trembled as she felt her body paralysed once more by medicines.

She attempted to stay awake as she flinched away and pulled her body further away from his ominous touch.

He yanked her head hard, brutally grasping her hairs.

As he tightened his grip on her head, she yelled out in agony.

"Hmm, it's been two weeks and he still hasn't found me. That jerk used an entire sniper squad to find me here, he ruined everything, and now I'm a dead person, but I have to gift him his dead baby after this piece of trash is born. I'll murder it and bring the King bloodline to an end with him. What's the point of having fun if you're going to die? "He whispered in her ear, his lips kissing her cheek.

She struggled to stay awake, but she couldn't control her body.

"He won't be able to find you here. I'll destroy you, and he'll die on his own." He gripped her arms, his nails biting into her skin and dripping blood.

"You're going to die here." Wonton mumbled as he grabbed her arm.

As he shoved her hard, her head smacked the wall, his phone rang.

Bella clenched her teeth as she felt pain in her scalp. All the agony as tears roll down her face and she disappears into the darkness.

Wonton screams in anguish as Udon informs him that King has destroyed everything he owns. He had spent his entire life accumulating property, businesses, lands, and other assets.