His Miracle

Bella didn't have a chance to confront Nathan the next day when she learned something was wrong with her phone, which was dead, but she did see him waiting near the ward.

"How did you end up here?" Bella was taken aback when she saw Nathan.

"Where has Summer gone?" She is unable to let her extremely pregnant buddy out.

"Where have you been since we tried to contact you last night? Mudface was correct; you are a master at disappearing without a trace, and that bastard has adopted this tendency from his wife." He let out a long sigh.

"First, respond to me." She was tenacious.

"Summer's water broke yesterday night, and she's in here, but a baby takes time. So she's in the delivery room."

"What are you doing in this place? You ought to be there." With a shake of her head, Bella expressed her dissatisfaction with the situation. He and Anthony were, unsurprisingly, best friends.

"I know, but she hasn't gone into labour yet. I will undoubtedly- "As he was about to finish his remark, a nurse rushed over to him.

"Mr. Harrison, you must come immediately; your wife is in labour."

Nathaniel began taking deep breaths and said, "What my baby is coming."

"Idiot!! Stop taking deep breath you are not having a birth, You should leave immediately since she is giving delivery." He was literally shoved into the ward by her.

She took a strawberry cake and drank orange juice with it. This was a new experience for her.

She shifted her gaze to her flat stomach.

Having her own children? with Anthony?

She closed her eyes and imagined herself with a cute family.

She was startled to hear a baby sobbing.

"It's a boy," says the nurse.

"BELLAAA!!" Nathan excitedly called her. "You can see how adorable he is." Bella felt something she couldn't put into words when she stared at the baby.

"You're his godmother, right? We agreed in college you will name him." Summer expressed herself in hushed tones.

"He's not a sweet, chocolate or a cake, please. My son's name should be chosen with consideration." For a brief moment, Nathaniel was concerned.

Bella cooed the infant and said, "He's Harry."

"What? My son is named after a fictional wizard child." He was taken aback, but he adored the name. Summer locked her gaze on his, and he backed away in terror.

"More like my bias Harry Styles," she whispered in Summer's ear, and the two of them shared a giggle.

"He got your eyes, babe," says Summer. When Nathan held the baby in his arms, he remarked softly.

Summer kissed Nathan's forehead and murmured, "And he got your lips."

Bella looked at them longingly as there were only three of them. She dreams of having her own family one day with Anthony. But she was well aware that it was impossible.

"All of the tests have come back negative, therefore both the baby and the mother are safe." The doctor's voice could be heard from the entrance.

"Many thanks, Meg." Nathaniel said something and handed Harry over to Summer.

Meg?? Is it the same as MEGAN?

When Bella spotted the same girl, she turned and was virtually paralysed. She was Summer's doctor when she became nauseous and bolted from the ward.