Meeting Mr King For The First Time

Wendy left about mid-afternoon. She purchased Bella's favourite Turkish delicacies. She recalls living in an apartment with Summer around the block from her school when she was in high school.

She was a sucker for sweets all the time. Liam used to buy sweets and chocolate delicacies all the time back then.

He was a lovely, humorous, and fascinating young man. He was a very sweet and innocent young man. Even Bella was sceptical that he could woo her with his attractive methods.

However, after becoming friends with him. She got to know him through Summer. He was adorable, and she made him her first boyfriend for the first time.
He had been her first kiss.

Her first rain dance.

Her entire life. They never made any intimate physical contact, however. He constantly told her that when she's ready, she'll be ready. But everything changed before that.

X X

It was well beyond noon, and Bella was bored.

There was no evidence of the devil, but she knew Alex was with him, and he was in his study working on his projects.
She was still reeling from the morning encounter. He didn't even look at her when she was virtually naked. Even though she wasn't attracted to him, it crushed her feminine pride.

Wasn't she cute enough to make him feel something?

Well, it was finally revealed that he was pansexual.

She, too, was uninterested in him. She changed into her most comfortable outfit and entered the adjoining room with his office.

She recalls his caution not to touch or take anything from his side.

Rules are intended to be broken. The Devil's possessions are supposed to be seized.

It's time to outsmart the devil himself.

At the corner of her mouth, a smirk developed. She opened the drawer again, and this time she took the key to one of his expensive cars. Her favourite black Lamborghini 2020 was there. She like driving on the freeway.

There was only one location she could find inner calm in the midst of this mayhem.

She had been travelling for over three hours when she decided to pull over. She had no idea why she had come here, but this was where everything began.

restaurant Blue Moon.

She walked into the modest, ancient eatery. It was still the same as when she was in high school, when she would come here after skipping classes with her friends and Liam. She drew a circle around the table where she used to sit.
Except for her, nothing has changed.

"Bella?" said an old but friendly voice.

She turned around and grinned.

"Grandpa Mark," she said as she hugged him. She's not been here for two years now.

"What have you been doing, child?" He presented her with a hot chocolate banana milkshake. It was her personal favourite. She was always a sucker for sweets and chocolates.

She sat and looked around; it was around three o'clock, and just a few college students were present.

"Max, how is he doing? Is he still gangsta in the neighbourhood scaring kids away? "She took a sip of her drink.

"He persuaded Mira to tame his ass. He is now a working child. There will be no more street fighting or beatings. Mira can grill his ass even if he goes all alpha male." Mark remarked this while he was placing dishes in the venue.