Searching The World For You

To him, everything seemed black and empty. His body was occupied, but his spirit had been stolen from him. Anthony was enraged and ready to annihilate everyone.

His reason for existing and motivation for staying alive were taken from him.

He assembled his men and summoned Silas to gather his best men for this particular task. They'd all congregated at their military base.

It was jam-packed with a wide range of weapons and technologies.

There were the best fighters and snipers. Silas father had trained only a few people. They had previously worked at King's.

"After tracing and following Bella's last known position, it was discovered that she had been kidnapped by Wonton." Silas placed the report in front of Anthony on the table.

"Is there any way to get rid of that Mother fucking bastard quickly, and where is Bella?" he wondered. His eyes were the scariest and bloodiest they had ever been.

"We attempted to communicate with his guys in order to apprehend them, but they vanished from view. Mrs. King's location is still unknown to us."

"Did they just vanish?" Anthony rose to his feet and stared him down with lifeless eyes. "There are numerous options for locating her. For the love of God, we have law and technology. Wonton, on the other hand, messed with the wrong person. I'll take care of his business, life, and last breath."

"We have all proof that Wonton is behind all of this and the evidence to believe so," Silas agreed as he looked at Anthony. "It is pointless to deny the truth any longer."

Only a few troops in charge of Bella's protection responded.

"When Wonton ordered the Udon to catch her, she was hauled out of the old jewellery shop where we had devised the plot." They were there to safeguard Bella, but she managed to slip through their grasp.

Anthony intended to kill that jerk right immediately, but he had to first locate Bella.

"We were able to recover the CCTV footage from the jewellery shop when Mrs. King was kidnapped." Silas finally spoke up after a time.

"All we know is that Wonton has her concealed somewhere we can't find her."

Anthony shakes angrily as he bloody captured Bella in his most sensitive and valuable location.

"However, Mr. King, we must conduct this assignment with caution, or Mrs. King will be hurt. They aren't your typical people "As he stared at the snipers and masked agents, Silas stated slowly.

"I'm going to save my wife whatever it takes," Anthony said immediately after hearing Silas' depiction.

"How about Udon?" Silas wanted to be certain what Anthony's final thoughts were.

With a shake of his head, Anthony expressed his dissatisfaction with the situation. He remembered how they had kidnapped his wife and unborn children.

"I am a firm believer in the rule of law. They have a harsh method that is more painful than death. Allow them to exterminate him. Only Wonton is my objective."

Silas quickly grasped the situation. "Mr. King, I've got you covered. Allow me to manage them; I will not disappoint you."

"Thank you so much. I still have a lot of questions for you." Anthony gave a small nod of approval to Silas.

X-X

Somewhere in Manhattan.

"Is there no news?" The situation caught Udon off guard. He fixed his gaze on Bella, who was unconscious. Was Anthony King unconcerned about his wife's safety?