The Untold Story

They were both content with one another. Anthony had a two-day vacation. He was attempting to catch Bella the whole time, and when they finally made love, Bella was angry at him for deceiving her on the bed again. After they've cleaned up. They were preparing for their dinner reservation. On his birthday, he promised her.

"Do our parents know about your pregnancy?" Anthony asked as he started putting on his shirt.

"I haven't informed anyone yet." And I don't think it'd be safe if word got out. It might be hazardous." She responded by doing her make-up while glancing in the mirror at him.

Anthony shifted his weight and buried his face in her neck, inhaling her perfume. Roses in bloom.

" OH NO! BELLS!!" he groaned when she pushed him away from her.

"I see you're still a free spirit. It appeals to me "He tried to get her back into bed.

"Mr. King, stop fooling with me. It required a lot of effort on my part to get away from you and your bedroom"She double-checked herself and her priceless gown. Anthony was becoming increasingly irritating. He's going to take it off in the end. He slipped her dress string off her right shoulder, but Bella managed to avoid it.

" TONY!! " she screamed.

"I'd like to hold you for a little while." He ran his fingers through her hair.

"But I'm hungry, so let's go out." She pouted and pressed her hand against his chest. "Don't do that again, or I'll get upset."

"An enraged, gorgeous kitty," Anthony made fun of her.

Her phone abruptly rang. It was her mother, and she froze. As Mom flashed on the screen, Anthony double-checked the name.

While Anthony was listening, Bella picked up the phone and said, "Mom."

"Bella, my dear. Are you enraged at me?" Her mother spoke in a low, hushed tone.

"Never, ever, mama. Why?" Bella was taken aback. Why was she so depressed? She had nothing to do with her mother's grief.

"You haven't returned home in a long time. It's been almost a month now. I'm missing you terribly. I'll take care of your father. Please, hon." Her voice was trembling. Bella's mouth dried up as she tripped, but Anthony grabbed her and pressed her against his chest. Anthony grabbed her phone and held it in his hand.

"Mother," he said, his voice hushed and low.

"Anthony?" She sounded perplexed. Why was he using Bella's phone to communicate?

"I'm sorry; I didn't mean to make you sad or upset; I was simply spending time with Bella." As a result, I didn't allow her to leave the house. Sorry for the inconvenience. Now I'll make sure you and Bella spend as much time together as possible." His gaze was fixed on Bella. She flashed him a million-dollar grin.

" What are you talking about? Oh crap, I didn't realise that, stupid me. It's fine; I was simply curious whether she was out and about again. Thank you, son. "Come back the next time." after saying  goodbyes He got off the phone.

Suddenly her phone rang again.

"What mother?" Bella asked as she took her purse and was getting out.

"Give me grandkids already and I forgot to tell Karen is here for few days."

"Karen?" Bella could not believe that vile person was here.

Anthony was suddenly paused. Did he heard right?

"OK mother"