I Was Fated To Love You

Anthony had given Anna two days off so she could rest and he could spend time with Bella. Anna couldn't believe it.

She went to the base without telling Silas since she wanted to surprise him. She looked all over his base and dorm but couldn't find him.

"Mark! Wait! What happened to your captain?" When Mark spotted her, he froze in place. "We're actually going through the drill. So you'd better get out of here before our Superior notices you. Even Captain won't be able to defend you "His walkie talkie suddenly made a noise.

"Mark! Chopper is already on his way." Silas was the one who was speaking with Mark. When Anna saw the bags that were about to be loaded into the Chopper, she smirked mischievously.

X-X

"What's the matter with you? "As he adjusted his rifle in his arm, Silas murmured. When he looked around, he noticed that his teammates were acting suspiciously.

" Actually, Anna arrived, but you told us you do not to wish to meet anyone."

In hushed tones, Jackson stated.

"We'll be training in a tropical environment with water and rain forest." "OK," Silas responded, his voice cool and dispassionate. He was unconcerned about anything.

He put them through rigorous training once they landed. Because of the ocean, the temperature was cold, and the rain forest was always damp and cold.

" We'd already completed a 20-kilometer run. Why didn't you inform him about Anna? Because of you, Mark, we're always in problems." Jackson grumbled.

"Hurry up," Silas ordered, his voice firm and forceful.

"You have ten minutes to do five laps or you will be denied food."

"Yes, sir!!" says the team. The group shouted and dashed away with everything they had.

They were cooking dinner in the woods at about eight o'clock at night, and their tents were already set up.

Silas like to live in silence, therefore his tent was set back from the troop's perimeter.

He ripped off his shirt and began performing push-ups and pull-ups in the woods.

He was startled by the sound of a twig snapping. He quickly took out his gun and pointed to the source of the disturbance.

"Come out!! Who is there? Come out already." Before I shoot you, I'll count to three.

"WAITTT!!!" said a frightened female voice. Silas drew his rifle down and blinked a couple of times.

Before he could ask any further questions, he said, "Anna?" Anna dashed over to him and hugged him tightly. She was sobbing and shaking with terror. Silas took her in his arms right away. He sat with her on his lap after noticing the tree's bark.

"What are you doing here?" he said, his tone soft. She took a few moments to unwind, but she didn't dare to leave his embrace.

"I came to see you today but before I leave I saw soldiers putting the cargo so I decided to hide behind it and wait for you but something fell on my head and knocked me out. When I woke up I was here I came out of the chopper. I was in your luggage." Silas found it unbelievable.

" Tell me the truth in a way that I can believe it." He knew more about his girl than anyone else.

"Ok! Because your name tag was on your suitcase, I climbed up to it. But I fell asleep, and when I awoke, I saw you doing all the work out right now. I was the one who made the noise suddenly by putting my step on the twig accidentally
. When you pulled out a gun, I was terrified." Silas felt terrible for brandishing a gun at her, but it was his reflex.