His World, Her Smile

Anthony was ecstatic about her birthday. He was able to do things with her after so many years of wishing her silently in his heart and seeing her at parties and from afar. He was able to share his joy with her and, most importantly, embrace her in his arms.

He had hired the best chefs in the world to produce all kinds of desserts and cakes. He was simply overjoyed. Her birthday was only a few hours away.

He took out his phone and dialled Robert's number.

"Father! I'd like you to make the nicest feast possible for Bella tomorrow. I'm going to announce our marriage to the world, and we've got some great news for you elders."

"Finally! My son have a romantic bone. Oh, God, please bless my daughter in law."

"Dad, stop," he said softly, rolling his eyes.
Layla and Jude had been invited to the party.
He was planning on making her favourite chocolate pistachio lava cake himself.

He gave a kind smile.

Cake made of chocolate. It was the start of their relationship. Bella may not recall, but she was eating the same cake for the first time fifteen years ago. When he realised he was in love with her.

He was there two years ago to meet her. In blue moon café, she had ordered the same chocolate cake.

He cooked the same chocolate cake the last time she rushed away and battled with him.

And on his birthday a month ago, his favourite. The same chocolate cake had been cooked by her. He did, however, have a good time with the frosting of cake with her. "

He smiled softly as he nodded his head.

XxX

He was in living room, Anna was there to discuss some projects with him.

"After apllying for the lines we will be ready to produce the enormous amount of energy that we can use in power plant." Anna finished her report.

She waited for his response but he was lost in his own world.

"Tony!" Anna tried.

Still no response.

"Wow look big booty babe Bella." she tried.

"Huh?" he spun his chair and looked towards the door. But there was nothing. He turned and glared at Anna.

"You have some audacity to prank your boss?"

"Oh please! My boss was a very scary guy with demonic aura surrounded him. You are just a love sick puppy." she mocked him.

"Get out, before William would lose his only daughter."

"Jeez! Fine but read the report yourself whenever you are free from Bella dreamland." she ran away quickly.

Damn it was quite obvious. But he couldn't help it.

He took out his phone and messaged Bella .

"What are you doing Bells?"

But he didn't forget about the operation to hunt down Wonton and he was operating to eliminate him. He will finish him.

Suddenly he called Anna again.