The Scandalous Love

Summer was still screaming after Bella informed her of her pregnancy. Bella McCain, a tomboy, is going to be a mother, she couldn't believe it. The most important news of the century.

They were in a cafe Blue Moon.

"So, what's new with you?" Mira stated this while she ate her fries. Bella was enjoying her ice cream sandwich with a hamburger. Don't even think about asking. Elizabeth was overjoyed to learn this, but her workload was doubled.

"I simply went to the company's main office to sign some papers. Anthony isn't isn't here." She became depressed all of a sudden.

He'd left for Australia. Meetings are still ongoing. She wished to leave, but the cold hearted hell devil had abandoned her early in the morning.

" So, girl, what are you doing here?" Mia warned her. "He's with that blonde secretory,"

Bella recalls Simone, the bimbo. But Anna was there, and her heart was still in shambles.

"I'll speak with him," she said after a brief pause. "Karen has arrived."
Summer and the others became aware of their surroundings all of a sudden. Bella never told her parents, but she did try to harm her once . Simply because her lover ditched her for Bella, who had, of course, rejected him.

"I'm worried." Bella chewed her lower lip. She had been considering learning some karte, but she couldn't because she was pregnant.

Summer inquired, "How are you dealing with pregnancy?"

"It's nice now that no one is stopping me from eating," she stated as she sipped her drinks.
She had returned to her home. When she felt as if she was being watched. She exited her mansion and took a look around.

When she felt drowsy, she returned to her bedroom, although she was missing him.

X-X

Everything was a jumble. Anthony has turned down three deals in a row. Alex was nervous and sweaty. They had only recently entered the meeting room, but he was not reacting to the clients, and they were afraid to ask him any questions.

He couldn't take his mind off his pregnant wife.

"Do you require something cool to drink, Sir?"

Right now, Anthony didn't want to talk about business. All he could think of was Bella.

"Sir?" Alex was jittery and shifting. He'd never felt so threatened by his employer before.
Anthony rose up and took his jacket with his eyes closed.

"Meetings will be dealt with later. Cancel all of  my plans for today. I'm on my way to the hotel.OK." Anthony was out of the office before he could respond.

Anthony took out his phone and went through their photos. Despite the fact that he had taken millions of photographs, he was still awestruck by each and every one of them. Bella dressed in his attire was his personal favourite.

He dialled her number, and it went straight to voicemail, but she didn't answer. His heart was uneasy. Bella..

X-X

Bella was sitting in front of Karen as she saw her incoming call. Damn her baby was calling her but she wasn't able to receive. She could not tell Karen about Anthony.

"So how is life?" Karen said as she drank her rum.

Did she mention, they are sitting in the club. And all the smells are making Bella nauseated. She pretend that she was drinking. While she was throwing her alcohol whenever Karen wasn't looking.