His Stars In Her Sky

After such a delicious supper, everyone felt satisfied. They had arrived at the base camp. Other soldiers were taken aback when they saw a beautiful woman with their own poker face captain.

Jackson was following Anna closely. As he stated, "We need to photograph our recent mission souvenirs. Is that the right captain?"

They had a routine of taking pictures after each expedition/ missions and pasting them on the walls.

They walk into the dorm and are astonished to see Anna still following them. It's possible that a female friend can infiltrate the base intended for boys. Silas, on the other hand, made sure that no female Sargent entered his quarters.

Anna suddenly grabbed his hand.

"Can you tell me where your room is?"

Everyone was holding their breath as they waited.

"This is the one." Silas gestured to his dorm.

"Boys!! Let's get the pictures taken." He spoke it in a cool tone, as if nothing had happened.

"Yes sir!" the squad said in unison.

They were all taking pictures when Mark vanished for a few moments. Finally, it was Silas' turn to take a picture, as he always did.

" Silas!" exclaims Anna.

Anna called him as she came out of his room. When he saw her in that leather outfit with perfect body fit, his soul literally fled his body. Her curves were exactly where they needed to be.

He scowled at Mark and said, "Meet me later." But he didn't appear worried in the least.

When Silas didn't pay attention to Anna, she literally hopped her way towards him like a delighted bunny.

Pictures were taken, but they were simple.

" Now please return to your rooms."

Silas brushed them aside. Anna grumbled that he didn't notice how attractive she was.

" You look beautiful today."

She was smashed against his chiselled chest all of a sudden. From behind, he embraced her.

" Don't lie. "she pushed him away playfully.." you were so cold back there. " she sat on his work table and still pouted.

" I can't do anything with you there. Try to understand. "Silas was torn now. He was responsible for teaching his team ethics and respectful ways to live. He took a deep breath.

"Come here," she said as she grabbed his wrist. He gave her free reign to do whatever she wanted with him. She encircled his waist with her legs. And he scooped her up as she was still wrapped around his neck. She wrapped her arms around him and embraced him passionately.

"Silas, how did you look when you were a kid? Have you brought any old family photos with you?" Anna inquired as she slid a soft kisses on his neck.

His grip on her became tighter. He is unable to show her his photographs. She wasn't ready for the truth to be revealed.

"I've had since my college days. I'm sorry, but I don't have anything from my youth." He gently rubbed her back.

"Ohh! It's all right. Let's take a million photographs." She took his arm in hers and took out her phone to take pictures with him.

"Hand over your phone to me." He had to obey her orders.

"What?" Her juvenile actions made him laugh. But he adored her in every way. He handed her his phone without reluctance, and to her amazement, there was no password.