Home Is In Your Arms

Everyone's gaze was drawn to Anthony, and there was a brief moment of stillness. The party erupted in screams of surprise at that very moment. If one listened carefully, one could hear the hearts of all the young females shattering.

But Anthony disregarded it, his ice-cold gaze fixated on Bruce as he yanked his hand out of his collar and repositioned it properly. "Don't come near me."

As Anna whistled, Bruce grinned at him. They were making fun of him.

"Damn! It's as hot as heck! Even if Bella isn't present, you're making sure you remember how much fun you had with her." Anna made fun of him.

"Man! I can't conceive anything like this; you're a true showman, and only a legendary soul could pull off such a public display of adoration." Bruce compliments him.

Anthony took a confident, silent stance. He was unaffected by the chaos that surrounded him. He didn't even give the girls at the gathering a second glance.

A few of little love bites.

His feelings for his mysterious queen had been made known in an instant...

He'd proclaimed to everyone in the room that he'd been taken in an instant! His heart was pounding for some lovely young lady.

Jude was gaping like fish. He was torn between the two of them. What should he do? He can't yell at Anthony. He hadn't talked to Bella . Even he was strictly cruel to his daughter. He loved her. But he was the man of traditional virtues and etiquette. This kind of things were not his cup of tea.

In the celebration, there is another side.

Anthony's hickeys hidden beneath his garments drew the attention of all the rich upper-class gals. Their penetrating gazes could have ignited a fire, and his garments would have been charred to a crisp.

"Is he already taken? But, even though he was unmarried, we never saw him with anyone. But he wasn't one to play around with. This girl must hold a particular place in his heart."

"Anthony is said to be cold and cruel from a young age, as well as meticulous, but he actually let a girl mark him this closely. It had been a miracle!" Some of the girls were so envious that they were on the verge of grinding their teeth out.

Anthony exuded a chilly, distant atmosphere, his head held high in admiration and pride. He took a sip of his wine. His entire being exuded a sense of superiority to the general public.

With a great suit covering his well-built body, he was handsome and sexy. His unkempt hairs and soiled clothes, along with a hickey on his beautiful skin, gave him a sexuality and attractiveness that he didn't have before.

To summon the courage to approach this hot but callous scary person and inflict love bite on such flawless skin... What was your experience like? Just thinking about it made one feel suffocated and overloaded with emotions!

Finally, Anna approached the horde of desperate girls, dressed elegantly in a black gown and sipping champagne, her eyes sharpened, and she stated, "Mr. King is taken, and he isn't interested in flirting with you, you dunderheads. So keep your distance because his lover is quite possessive of him. You can tell how she has marked him by this. So keep your distance. Now sit back and relax "as she mockingly smirked at them.

All the girls looked around at each other and felt miserable when they heard Anna's statements.

Even if that were the case, who could resist the allure of being Anthony King's head lady and lover? He possessed everything. Look, money, fame, luxury.. You name it.. He got it.

No one would be willing to quit up even if there was a glimmer of hope, would they?

Jude was still firmly planted in his position. When he turned around, he heard a tap from behind him. It had to be William.