"Don't be nervous, El," He reassures me, " your sister and Wyatt are in there, so there's no need to worry." Im not a huge fan of big gatherings, but over time I've gotten better since Harry usually brings me along to all of these dinners or lunches. Nonetheless, I still get worried sometimes.

I take a deep breath and give him a nod. "Im good," I smile and he places a hand on my lower back, pushing the gate open and moving me forward. My eyes instantly scan around the groups of people to find my sister, spotting her over at a table with Wyatt and a few other familiar faces.

She notices our arrival, instantly perking up upon seeing me. I lean back into Harry's body, letting him know im going to go over to Mia's table and he lets me know he'll be over in a second. He gives me a kiss on the cheek before I leave, making me smile on my journey over to Mia. 

"It's sickening how cute you guys are," Mia says as I take a seat next to her

"Thank you," I joke, leaning forward to wave at Wyatt who is on the other side of Mia. He sends me a nod and a smile, before re-entering the conversation he was having beforehand.

Harry comes over to the table after a few moments, sitting in the seat across from me and placing a water bottle down in front of me while he twists the cap of his own off and takes a sip. 

"How are you, Mia?" Harry asks

"Im doing good, Harold, and yourself?" she chuckles

"Better than ever," He says, shooting me a look that makes my stomach fill with butterflies.

Wyatt leans over, catching Harry's attention, "They set up the cornhole game," he says, pointing over his shoulder to the open space in the backyard. Harry lets out a deep laugh, as he and Wyatt both stand from their chairs. Mia and I share a confused glance with each other, then turn our heads to our respective partners.

"Get your ass up, boys against girls let's go," Wyatt says, lifting Mia up by the armpit.

"Calm down, Hulk, Im getting up," She says, following behind Wyatt who has already started walking to the wooden boards.

Harry waits for me to stand up from my chair, walking beside me as we journey to our side of the boards. "Wanna make this a little more fun?" he says to me with a smirk.

"And how would you suggest we do that?" I respond, raising my eyebrows at him. Harry leans down to grab the pile of red bean bags off the top of the board. I hold out my hand and he sets them in my palm, "If Wyatt and I win, you have to go on a date with me."

"And if Mia and I win?" I question back to him

"That won't happen," He laughs

I chuckle at his offer, finding it completely charming that even after being together for a while, he still likes to make a little game of asking me on a date when he knows that he could simply ask me and I would say yes.

 I collect all the bean bags in the crevice of my elbow, holding out my hand to shake with Harry. "Alright, big shot," I say with a smile, "Deal. But I get to pick the movie, I don't want to watch The Notebook again"

"No nope," Harry tells me, and eventually I give up on trying to change his mind. He laughs as he turns to face Wyatt, cupping his hands around his mouth, "I have a lot at stake with this game Wyatt, don't let me down!"

"I could never do that to you, Styles!" Wyatt shouts back

**********

In high school, we had a whole unit in gym class about how to play cornhole. They taught us how to properly do the scoring system, the correct way to throw the beanbags, and all the little tips and tricks of how to successfully win any match that you play.