And I will fall for you
And if I fall for you
Would you fall too?

You and I, Learning to speak
With kisses on cheeks
You and I, We're lifted
Over the edge

And I will fall for you
If I fall for you
Would you fall too?
I will fall for you
And I will fall for you
And if I fall for you
Would you fall too?
Would you fall too?
Would you fall too?
Would you fall too?
Would you fall too?
(Ed Sheeran, Fall)

It's a simple song, but I think it's really pretty and it says exactly what I want to say. Would she fall for me? It's always the question on my mind when she brings me sunflowers, or makes me breakfast, or kisses me goodnight, or draws on my converse, or begs to listen to what I'm working on. Damn that's a lot.

I peek over to her to try and gauge her reaction as she raises her head from my shoulder. I smile at the soft smile on her face, her eyes fuzzy. "I like that one." She decides and leans over to kiss my cheek. "More!" She demands with a slight squeal and it makes me laugh.

She really does like to hear my music and I've been withholding it. Now I feel kind of bad. "Alright, since you've asked a bunch about it...I'll play Tenerife Sea." I decide, my heart starting to pound in my chest.

"I'm going to love it, don't be scared." She assures me leaning over to rest her lips against my clothed shoulder. She nuzzles her face into my neck after the sweet kiss and it makes me smile. She's a literal puppy.

"Okay...here I go." I whisper and she sits back upright, her gaze on my fingers that start to play the familiar chords she knows.

You look so wonderful in your dress, I love your hair like that
The way it falls on the side of your neck, Down your shoulders and back

I think about a few weeks ago, she wore a dress on this particularly nice day outside, her hair falling in waves. She took my breath away the minute I saw her waiting for me outside my building.

We are surrounded by all of these lies, And people that talk too much
You got that kind of look in your eyes, As if no one knows anything but us

I smile to myself, she always looks at me like the people around us are crazy. Especially when we sit in the park surrounded by entitled rich kids.

Should this be the last thing I see, I want you to know it's enough for me
'Cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need

I truly believe that she could be the one for me...if she ever feels the same. She makes me feel so safe. Safe to feel what I feel and share the hard things. She's more than enough for me and I really hope she knows that.

I'm so in love, So in love
So in love, So in love

No going back now.

You look so beautiful in this light, Your silhouette over me
The way it brings out the blue in your eyes, Is the Tenerife sea

The way she looks above me, before leaning down to share sweet kisses is an image I will always treasure. Her green eyes have little flecks of blue in them and it's the most beautiful galaxy I've ever seen.

And all of the voices surrounding us here, They just fade out when you take a breath
Just say the word and I will disappear, Into the wilderness

All of the voices in my head, in her head don't matter when we are together. When it's just us no one else matters. If she asked, I would do anything for her without question.