𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍

Y/k pov -

I was at javons house and we where in his bed, cuddling and watching 'shameless.' He was rubbing my back and I was sin bad mood for some reason. I felt something drip down my leg and I got up quickly. "Shit.." i said softly and he sat up as he saw me jump out of his bed.

"You okay ma?" He asked a bit confused. "I think I just got my period." I walked to the bathroom and we got of the bed. He went to jaylas room and knocked on her door. "Jay open up please." Jayla opened the door and looked at him leaving on the door frame.

Javon pov -

I asked Jayla for some tapons for y/k and she gave me them. I walked back to the bathroom and knocked on the bathroom door where y/k was.

Y/k pov -

I heard the knock as I was in the toilet and I was looking around in his bathroom trying to find a tapon or even just a pad. I heard the knock "come in." I said sighing softly was he came in. "Here baby." He gave me the tapons and kissed my head. I smiled and he looked at me. "It's ganna be okay, love you." He said. "Love you too." I said and he left the bathroom.

I put in the tapon and washed my hands after I pulled my pants up. I walked out the bathroom and I could see him in bed. I immediately crawled into his arms and he wrapped his arms around me. We cuddled and looked at each other, smiling.

"Anything I can do." He said while he kissed my head. I looked at him. "No thank you baby." I said smiling and he picked up the remote, going on netflix and he asked me what we wanted to watch. We put on a movie and after a couple of hours I started getting horrible cramps

I groaned lightly as my cramps got worse and worse he looked at him and rubbed my back with one hand and put his other hand on my lower stomach.
Thank god it helped. We both fell asleep after a while of watching movies and cuddling

_________________________________________

Hii!! This is my first wattpad story and I'll be posting more chapters soon, hope you injoyed this also give me suggestions if you want!! Also sorry its so short!! 💗