DISCLAIMER

Okay, so my name is Ariana Manzel, but not for real

Okay, so my name is Ariana Manzel, but not for real. That is not my real name, but for now that is what you will know me as, until the author deems fit to reveal my true identity and those of the other characters.

Not just our identities, but names of places and locations may also change...and most may not be even real but imaginary. The story is specifically set in the School, so should anything not match with western way of schools, bear in mind that the writer here is trying her very best to hide the true location and yet keep things similar to the original school.

The true story is set in a South Asian environment, but may be changed to the western culture or no specific culture at all. 

If there happens to be any reader out there who knows the original story and who it belongs to, I suggest you continue to be a silent reader and don't spoil the fun for others until the author releases the identities herself. Please don't spoil.

The name of the story has been inspired from the K Drama named 'Love Alarm', however the story plots are hardly alike. The only thing that is actually influenced by the drama is the concept of the alarm. But bear in mind that that alarm in the drama is not in the protagonists heart but an app in the phone, where as mine is actually inside my heart.

Although the story us based on a true one, please bite that the part about the alarm in the heart isn't real. It is just something the author added, and it's purpose shall be explained deeper into the story.

This story was formerly known as 'Sorry I'm A-romantic' but the name was changed for a reason only the author may know.

All rights are reserved for this story. Plagiarism and copyright will be  considered a great offence on my part and I would really appreciate it if my lovely story is conserved and only told by my chosen author and not anyone else. Should I find anyone sharing my story without our permission, trust me, all Hell will break loose.

I guess that is all I needed to tell for now!

Enjoy my love story and see where it takes you!