Chapter 63: The Assemblage

Start from the beginning

Gahyeon isn't shocked. She expected Yeonjun to do something like this and she couldn't blame him because she is the one who dragged him into this. Yeonjun was just a guy working at KC who had nothing to do with any of this but then he met Gahyeon and fell in love with her. Desperate to win her heart, he helped her take her revenge by colluding with Youngjae and sharing information on Jungkook which eventually led to Jungkook's kidnapping. And now Yeonjun is stuck with two maniacs and has no where to go. He knows Gahyeon will always be safe since she is Sooman's daughter but it's him who will die if he doesn't do what Sooman asked him to.

Gahyeon takes a deep breath, "Yeonjun. It's okay. I will take care of everything okay? Just tell me where you dropped him."

"Why?"

"Just tell me"

"So you can go tell your brother? I know you have had a change of heart but I don't have this luxury to go on the right path now. They will kill me before they do anything to Jungkook".

"Baby", Gahyeon holds his face in her palms, "I won't let that happen. I promise. Come with me to Kim Mansion and tell Taehyung where Jungkook is. I will make a bargain for your safety".

"Taehyung couldn't protect his boyfriend. How will he protect me?", Yeonjun scoffs.

"Because Jungkook ran away on his own. You won't. Please come with me"

"No. Your brother will end up killing me if he finds out what I did"

"He won't. Trust me. Tell me where he is"

"There is no way I am telling you Gah. I value my life. I got into this mess because of you. I can't trust your judgement anymore".

"Then I am sorry to do this to you, baby", Gahyeon pulls out a gun and points it to Yeonjun's head, "You will tell me where Jungkook is right now or I will shoot you".

Yeonjun chuckles, "No, you won't. You can't"

"Don't test me. Tell me where he is".

"I won't. Kill me if you can", Yeonjun smiles knowing all well that she loves him too much to kill him.

Gahyeon pulls the trigger and shoots Yeonjun's arm making the man scream out loud as blood gushes out of his left arm.

"I said I'd shoot you. Didn't say anything about killing you. Tell me where he is", She asks again pointing at his other arm.

"YOU BITCH!", Yeonjun mad in pain and anger leaps on to her and hits her in the face making the gun fall on the other side of the room. "HOW DARE YOU!", he yells, choking her neck with his other hand.

......

Taehyung is on call trying to find information on Jungkook, pacing around the hall and trying to keep himself together while others try their best to find Jungkook as well. Everyone stops what they are doing when Jin barges into the main hall followed by Namjoon. Jin walks straight upto Taehyung and slaps him right across the face making every soul in Kim Mansion gasp.

The guards immediately point their guns at Jin's head as Taehyung stands there with his palm on his impacted side of the face. He gestures the guards to put the guns down with the other hand.

"IF YOU AREN'T CAPABLE OF TAKING CARE OF HIM AND KEEPING HIM SAFE. WHY DON'T YOU LET HIM GO? WHAT IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS TO HIM? WHAT WILL YOU DO THEN WITH YOUR BIG TALKS OF LOVE?", Jin yells at Taehyung who stands there staring at the floor.

"I will find him", Taehyung mumbles, his head still low.

"HOW?"