90. intruders at grimmauld place

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

IT WAS JUST ABOUT THREE AM at Grimmauld Place as Claudia tiptoed her way down the stairs. She was thirsty for something to drink after the long-lived movie marathon every single person staying at the house had just had for hours.

You see, John was desperate to make them all watch every single one of his long list of favourite movies, which led to him also forcing everyone to stay up later than they ever really did to finish it all. They'd had popcorn and cozied up big time in Sirius' old room so the paintings wouldn't freak out over them watching muggle movies.

John had excitedly watched it all, Cora had fallen asleep several times, Ella had sat making stupid comments and Claudia and David had watched patiently because they could tell this whole ordeal meant a lot to John.

And then there was Regulus.

The boy sat wide-eyed the whole time, usually incredibly perplexed or shocked over the muggle weapons used in some movies, or particularly shocked over the shark in Jaws. The boy, who by now had had several lessons about Muggles with Claudia or the others, was still in just as much shock every time as muggle things became too obvious on the screen.

He was deeply fascinated, which made Claudia very entertained as well.

As the girl, still giggling over Regulus' reaction to Michael Myers killing people and doing it in a far more gruesome way than just flicking a wand and saying a few strange words, entered the kitchen, she poured herself a glass of cold water, which she consumed just as quickly as she had poured it.

She stood there for a moment, listening to the silence of the house before she'd go upstairs and pass out, which she assumed the others were about to do as well.

And that's when she heard a noise.

It was strange. As she stood there, and heard the very faint but very familiar sound of someone entering the home, breaking through the Fidelius Charm without any struggles whatsoever, she froze.

Claudia frowned. Who the hell was coming to visit at this hour?

She felt anxiety bubble in her chest. If it would've been daytime, she would've happily walked over to the front door and greeted whoever it was. But it wasn't daytime. It was night.

No one could possibly be here for just a friendly little visit.

The girl grabbed her wand as quickly as she could and whispered a quick "Nox", so that whoever it was wouldn't see the light and find her standing there like a scared little sheep.

She wondered for a second if it was Remus who was in need of some comfort that had arrived by her door, but that thought was quickly erased out of her mind as she heard a familiar voice speak.

It was a teasing voice even if it said a common thing, and Claudia couldn't help but to feel as though she was about to faint at the sound of it.

"Do you think anyone's home?" Bellatrix Lestrange asked whoever else was there with her.