56. evermore

。・:*:・★,。・:*:・゚☆

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

。・:*:・★,。・:*:・゚☆

IT WAS A SUDDEN tap on the window that alerted him of her arrival. He was even surprised at first to find that familiar raven sitting on his windowsill, but soon he wasn't any longer.

He knew just who it was. And of course, that meant that he let in Claudia, who soon turned into her human form again after appearing by Remus' window in her Animagus form for her own amusement.

As soon as she was her very self again, she took a few steps around Remus' neat and tidy room, refusing to face those eyes of his due to giddiness and nervousness all at once.

She would admit that the fast beating of her heart, the sweatiness of her palms and most of all the redness of her cheeks had everything to do with him - with his mere existence, and with the fact that she could have him if she wanted to by now.

And she wanted him. Oh, how she wanted him.

"That was some Edgar Allan Poe shit," Remus said, breaking the bare silence with an amused and quiet tone, careful not to wake any of the other people sleeping at Potter manor.

"What?" Claudia asked, finally turning to look at him from where she stood on the other side of the room, keeping a great distance from him.

"You appearing by my window in your Animagus form," he said with a chuckle. "Remember the poem by Edgar Allan Poe that I was reading that one night? The Raven?"

"Oh," she said with a small smile. "Yeah, I guess...but it wasn't intentional. I kind of just wanted do to try something new."

He smiled, "So, uh-"

"Are you sure? A-about...whatever we're about to agree to?"

"I'm sure," he nodded. "Are you?"

"Um...yeah," she replied. "I, uh...I know I haven't been the best at making you feel l...liked. By me, I mean. I know I haven't been able to show how much you mean to me. But you have to know that...everything I felt was always real. And that I still feel all of it. I have...always felt..."

"I get it," Remus said softly as he walked towards her. "It's okay, I know what you're trying to say. And I feel the same way."

"Good," she whispered, watching him with dazed eyes as he appeared right before her, only a few centimetres parting them.

"Good," he whispered back. "Now, evermore or nevermore?"

"What?" She asked with a chuckle.

"Remember? Evermore or nevermore? I asked you this once before and-"

"I remember," she replied in a rather amused tone despite her mere whisper. "You're so cheesy sometimes, Remus."

"And I take that as a compliment," he smiled. "So, what's it gonna be? Evermore or nevermore?"

She watched him, love and drunkenness in her eyes as she tried to without words tell him that whatever she was going to say next had everything to do with him.

And it did.

Because it would be them, forevermore.

And that was all she really knew.

"Evermore," she whispered, and then her lips met his as one more thing was said without words.

And that was that they for sure weren't just friends any longer.

end of part v.

。・:*:・★,。・:*:・゚☆

and so it goes - part v.

yes, moonsyrup's "just friends" bullshit is over...

yes, things are about to get even more chaotic...

<3