7. nicknames & fruit

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"SO, WHAT'RE YOUR PLANS for today, pretty boy?" Ella asked Regulus as the inhabitants of Number 12 Grimmauld Place sat around the kitchen table and ate breakfast a few days after Kreacher's return.

So far, Claudia and Regulus had honestly gotten nowhere when it came to figuring out why the hell the Dark Lord would be so persistant on hiding a locket, and what it was that could be so damn special about that object.

They both felt impatient and rather dense, for Claudia and Regulus were not the type of people who ever really struggled when it came to figuring things out. Claudia was a brilliant Ravenclaw, and Regulus an ambitious and cunning Slytherin, so situations like the one they were in was unusual and annoying.

Nonetheless, they felt as if they knew something. It was as if the reason behind it all was right in the back of their minds, waiting to come out and reveal itself.

But it hadn't done so far, so they continued to read every book they could find, think of every possible explanation and of course just discussing it too as they tried to hide their conversions from Claudia's relatives.

And when it came to them - John, Cora, David and Ella - Claudia and Regulus were honesty glad to have them there. Claudia had of course missed them during all of those years she hadn't seen them, because she was honestly close with them all when she was a kid.

And as for Regulus, he quite enjoyed the distraction that were four unknown people who were ever so entertaining at the dinner table. Regulus had honestly found himself liking them all, and he was getting more and more comfortable around them by the minute.

Claudia liked seeing that. Earnestly, Regulus could be quite difficult to understand sometimes. Not that she herself wasn't confusing, but still.

For a few years there, he was quiet, kind, gentle and innocent. And then, he turned dark, withdrawn, accidentally cruel and blue.

And now, after he had married Claudia, he was kind and gentle and honestly the best platonic husband she possibly could've asked for. He was still quiet and careful, however, but he had already warmed up to Claudia a long time ago, and was on the way of warming up to her family too.

Regulus was also observant. This seemed to be a quite crucial fact about the boy, since he quickly learned just about everything he could about the strangers who were living in his house.

He learned that John was bold, cocky, brave and as funny as one could he. He was always walking around with a grin and a mischievous glimt in his eyes, and Regulus could even walk past him twirling around randomly in the hallways sometimes. He would make jokes and reference movies, and honestly he reminded Regulus a lot of Sirius.

Ella also reminded him of Sirius. She was witty, ambitious, funny and sometimes accidentally obnoxious. She was a lot like John in that way, but she also seemed like she had the ability of knowing when to shut up unlike him. She cursed way too much, talked way too much about romance and flirted with basically everyone she met.