42. the angels & the devils...again!

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"HOLY SHIT, THIS HOUSE IS HUGE!" Said Ella as she and Claudia gaped up at Potter manor, where a party that was bigger than intended was raging on. "Are you sure James and Lily or whatever they're called aren't like...80?"

"I'm pretty sure, Ella," Claudia said with an amused smile.

"Then how the hell can they afford a place like this?"

"James is loaded," Claudia explained.

"In what way?" Ella asked with a grin.

"Oh, shut up," Claudia laughed, grabbing her hand and dragging her towards the front door. "Let's go inside."

Claudia knocked thrice on the door, and soon enough Lily, dressed like a cat, opened the door with a big, yet slightly forced, smile on her face as loud music blasted inside.

"This party is a little too big," she said, still smiling stiffly which caused Claudia to understand that Lily was most certainly running around cleaning instead of actually having fun. "But Mad-Eye Moody is guarding the house, so don't worry."

"You invited Moody?" Ella asked with an amused smile. "I thought parties weren't exactly his...thing."

"Well," Lily chuckled. "He more or so invited himself because he thought we were idiots for having a party during times like these. He wanted to, and I quote, 'save our dumb arses'."

"Oh, you aren't dumb," Ella said. "You only live once, am I right? Most of us are gonna die soon anyways, why not have fun before we do?"

"Ella," Claudia said in a warning tone, but Lily merely laughed.

"You're quite the character, Ella," she said, holding out her hand. "Nothing like Sirius described. I'm Lily. Lily Potter."

"I'm Ella...Archer," the girl replied, shaking Lily's hand with a grin. "But you already knew that. Shit, you're gorgeous-"

"Claudia!"

James' head popped out through the door just as he yelled Claudia's name, causing all the girls to turn to him.

"Looking pretty," he smiled, and then kissed his wife, who was no longer shaking hands with Ella, on the cheek.

"Yes, isn't she dressed the part?" Ella grinned, forcing Claudia, who was dressed like an angel with a white dress and wings and everything, to do a little spin.

"Absolutely," said James. "Nice to see you again, Ella."

"Ahoy, captain James," she grinned, using such an expression due to the fact that she was dressed like a pirate - which she thought was the greatest idea she had had in a while.

However, she was not alone with wearing that costume.

"Wait until Sirius sees you," James said with a smile, causing Ella to wear a look of confusion as the boy turned to look to Claudia as well. "Well, ladies, how do you fancy my costume?"