43. screw the rules

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

CLAUDIA WANTED TO GIVE Remus a piece of her mind. She couldn't believe him, the way he had bloody yelled at her and acted so rudely just because of a little jealousy!

She did, after all, know just why he acted the way he did. But honestly, even though she hated to know that he saw her almost kiss Fabian, she also kind of loved it.

He had, after all, kissed Tallulah and then told her for no reason whatsoever, and if Claudia were to form her own theory, Remus had spent most of the night flirting with that Sophia girl.

So, naturally, Claudia was done with his bullshit, and she was most certainly going to yell at him as soon as they were alone.

But, it seemed that she had to wait a while for that moment to come since someone suddenly grabbed her by the arm on her journey towards the stairs, Remus trailing right after her.

It was Sirius.

"You need to control your cousin," he said loudly in her ear. "She's gone mad, I'm telling you."

"What?"

"Yeah," he said, pointing to somewhere in the distance, where Ella was dancing around by herself with a bottle in her hand as she laughed like a maniac, her face looking as if she had just recently cried. "She's really fucking pissed."

"Oh for fuck's sake," Claudia sighed. "Have you got any idea how much she has been drinking?"

"A lot," said Sirius. "When I tell you that, I really do mean a lot. She was crying a few minutes ago, and I tried to help but...she's really fuckin impossible. Especially since I can't stand talking to her."

"Why?"

"What?"

"Why did she drink so much?"

"Because she wanted to...?"

"No, but Ella can handle alcohol," said Claudia. "The fact that she's this affected by it shows that she has had way too much for her own good."

"Yeah..." Sirius nodded, looking confusedly to Remus, who was standing right by them with a firm look on his face. "What're you gonna do?"

"Well," said Claudia, now watching Ella trip over herself and drop the bottle to the ground, only to continue dancing around in her best drunken attempts at looking sexy. "I think I should bring her home."

"Oh, okay," said Sirius as Remus frowned.

"But, Claudia," the brown haired boy interrupted. "I needed to talk to you."

"And you can do that when you're not a controlling arse," said Claudia, glaring at him for a moment before heading towards Ella.

As Claudia arrived by Ella's side, the brunette girl smiled largely and immediately began talking as Claudia took notice of how much she reeked of alcohol.