85. i can't bloody drive!

a/n: there's probably a million mistakes in this cause ur girl needs sleep so ignore that ;)

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"SUNNY! THE RESTAURANT!" Yelled a stressed out John, who had finally figured out where they could find Newt Scamander and hopefully Lucius Malfoy as well. "Newt said he was going to stay in the house by Sunny. That's where he must be! Holy shit, we have to go right now!"

Everybody agreed and gathered their things as quickly as they could. Claudia, however, wasn't even listening to any of them. She was completely frozen, as if she was glued to the floor and couldn't move anywhere.

"Where exactly are we going then?" Ella then asked.

"Um..." John said, turning to the bartender who was polishing a whiskey glass for the fifteenth time that hour. "Sunny used to be here before, right? The restaurant?"

"Yes," the bartender sighed. "It moved."

"Really?!" John said excitedly.

"Really."

"Well, where is it now?"

The bartender sighed again, grabbed a piece of paper and a quill and simply wrote the address down.

"It's quite far, though, so if you're getting food you probably should just go somewhere else," he said as he floated the piece of paper over to John with his wand.

"No. Thanks!" John said, turning to the others. "Let's go! We'll take the brooms I've got in the trunk, so we'll get there super fast!"

"Alright," said Regulus, grabbing Claudia's bag for her and following the others towards the exit, assuming that the girl was right behind him.

He quickly noticed that she wasn't, however, and one by one they all stopped and turned to her with raised eyebrows.

"Claudia?" Asked John. "Are you coming?"

The girl looked bewildered at him with wide and glistening eyes. She looked as she was about to cry, Regulus noticed, and so his concern became evident.

"What's wrong?" He asked, his voice laced with that worry.

"I..."

Regulus shared a worried glance with the others and then he quickly walked over to her and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder, that after handing Claudia's bag to Cora.

"Claudia, we have to go. Do you need something?"

"Hope..." the girl whispered, more to herself than to anybody else.

Regulus' eyebrows knitted closely together, and so he turned around and shook his head.

"Can you guys go without us? I don't think..."