Chapter Nine: What's a Fun Night Without a Little Trouble

"So that's 4 egg rolls and we'll share a small Lo Main?" I asked Zayn what he wanted from China Palace.

"Yeah that sounds good, thanks Babe"

"Okay you got that Laur?" I finished telling Lauren over the phone

"Yes! Wrote it all down" Lauren replied

"Okay great, we're turning the corner now, see you in a few!"

We hung up and Zayn parked the car. It was nearly 7 when we got back home and since it was dark I was a little bit worried. I haven't heard from Brent since this morning and that wasn't a good thing. Especially with those last words he shouted, knowing it would freak me out. Ugh I just didn't know what to expect this time around.

"Ash are you alright? You look a tad nervous?" Zayn said with a concerned look.

I shook my head, I didn't even wanna think that at some point I'd ever have to tell him about all this...

"Yeah babe I'm fine, just a little cold out here is all." I gave him a reassuring kiss and unlocked the front door.

"We're here!...Hello?" We both yelled.

The lights and T.V. we're on but no sign of Niall, Harry or Lauren.

"Where coul-"

"BOOOO!"

"*Gasp!" I turned and hid in Zayn's arms. Getting the complete crap scared outta me by the looks of my tipsy friends.

"Gotcha!" Niall and Harry both clinched together thei beers and stumbles over and greeted us both.

"I told you we'd get'em good!" Lauren shouted so loud you could've heard her 10blocks down the street.

Zayn took our jackets and hung'em up guiding Niall and Harry to the couches, while I tried to make sense of Lauren's mumbles.

"Hah I think you've past your limit love" I chuckled as Lauren passed me two beers.

"Haa well we figured we neeeeed one!" Lauren shouted, sounding hilarious

Once we got a settled, I blasted the stereo and turned off the lights and switched on our black and white strobe lights on and we all started rockin out to some Cher Lloyd. Concidering the fact that more than half of us were not in the "right min set" this "dancing" of ours was more of a contest to see who can trip over furniture more.

I lost count after the seventh time Harry fell over the table and every time Niall would run up and laugh in his face. and then trip over the same table! And Lauren, not being the experienced drinker that she is, "broke the seal" a little to early and was constantly on a bathroom run. Zayn and I were a bit buzzed but couldn't miss the show these three were putting on.

"Do you ever question why we're friends with them?" Zayn whispered

"Oh after this show I have at least 5 times tonight" We both started laughing as Niall started doing "the row" and Harry next to him doing the "sprinkler."

Zayn and I joined in and we all goofed around having a blast till it was half past 12 and we were all a little sobered up. All cooled down and far from tired we decided we'd play a friendly round of truth or dare.

"Okay who's ready to go first?" I asked, I was kind of excited since this always ended with hilarious dares.

"I'll go, dare me!" Niall quickly volunteered.

"Hmm..okay I dare you to go the rest of the night without eating!" By that, I know would be so difficult because Niall can't even go 5mins without taking a trip to the fridge.

"But..but..agh fine!" Niall pouted

I gave him a playful push "Don't give in Niall!"

He crossed his arms and leaned back against the couch, secretly laughing because he knew he wouldn't last the next hour. But on the bright side, since he was dared he got to choose who was next, and to my luck he chose me.

"Alright Ash, truth or dare?" Niall raised his eyebrow and jokingly started me down.

"Truth! No way I'm letting you get me with a dare" I smiled, totally changing his plans for me.

"No worries I got this..you've been dating Zayn for a little while now and we're all wondering, how do you really feel about him? You looove him?" Niall knew just what to say and tried busting my balls.

My eyes widened. My cheeks turned bright red..thank God it was dark though. I turned to Zayn, who seemed to have the expression of curiosity to know what I had to say.

I knew I wasn't getting outta this one and I really hated being the first one to express feelings to the other, but I guess this was time to face that fear.

"Honestly? Yeah, Zayn I really do like you, a lot. You're different from the rest and I'm so happy with you. A little embarassed to say this but I get butterflies everytime we're together. I just hope that you feel the same way for me?" I was blushing so hard the more I went on, my eyes went from Zayn to my hands. It took alot for me to say that, especially in front of everyone.

Zayn leaned over and kissed me with so much feeling behind it, the seconds felt like hours. He then rested his forehead on mine and replied...

"I do feel the same Ash, and so much more, I feel so lucky to have met you and I'm sure as hell never letting you get away." Zayn's cheeks even got a little rosy when he said that.

Looking at the smile on his face, just made everything worth while.

"Awww guys stop it, this is too cute!" Lauren happily said with a girlish grin on her face.

Even Harry and Niall felt to love.

"Okay not that the room is all lovey dovey, can I please go next? Someone dare me!" Harry whined

"I dare you go outside and run around the house naked." Zayn smiked as he put his arm around me.

"Done!" Harry replied with a cheeky look on his face.

"Serious mate? I was only kidding"

"Hey just a bunch of friends having fun right?"

"Hah well if you say s-" Zayn was cut off from a banging on what seemed to come from the back door.

"Ashley I know you're in there! And I'm not leaving until you come out here!"

It was Brent and from the sounds of it, he wasn't kidding or alone...