The Fifteen of Diamonds

Start from the beginning

" Madhavgarh ki Maharani" I shouted.

Rajmata raises her hand and I close my eyes but didn't feel any pain. I open my eyes and found Rehan standing in front of me.

" Get aside Yuvraj"

" No Rajmata, she is right it's her right," Rehan said softly.

No Rehan I'm wrong.

" Whether you accept it or not she is Madhavgarh's queen and..." He stops for a second " if her coronation will not happen then mine also not happen" he said looking down the pain was clear in his voice.

I can't see him in pain.

I look down because the memories of when we come here for the first time swirled in my mind making me guilty.

" Fine" Rajmata's voice boomed in the hall and we all look at her.

" Hum apse nafrat karte hai par apne pote se jayada pyaar karte hai" Rajmata glares at me.

The coronation ceremony resumes, Maharaj made him wear the crown and gave him the sword. A servant came with a plate covered with cloth Maharani uncovers it and the diamond necklace is revealed. She picked it up and come forward making me wear it as she was tying it around my neck she whisper.

" Yeh mat sochna ki tum jeet gayi ho" she pulled away smiling.

" Maharaj, Maharani ki jai ho" the crowd yelled.

Rehan takes my hand in his and we walk towards the throne we sat on it and flowers are showered on us.

I look beside him and found him smiling nothing happened till now but why I'm feeling something big is going to happen.

----------

Night

Room

I'm leaning against the wall twisting and turning the chain I'm wearing in anxiety. Maharani said she'll not let Rehan become Maharaj but everything went smoothly.

" Swadheenta" I look at him, he held a glass of wine in one hand and had a huge smile on his face.

" What happened? Why are you standing so quietly?" He comes towards me.

" Are you upset that Rajmata takes the necklace from you? Don't worry I'll buy a new one" yes after the ceremony got over Rajmata snatched the necklace from me, she definitely hates Rajgarh but I don't want to know why I just want to go away from here like Lavanya she went to Suryagarh after the ceremony.

" Swadheenta what happened yar? I'm so happy and you're so quiet today what happened?" He asked worriedly.

" There is nothing like that I'm happy," I said with a fake smile.

" You're upset because of the necklace, I'm mean you almost cancelled my coronation because of that I got scared what if Rajmata don't agree" he chuckled.

It's not about necklace, you're far more precious than some stones.

" Rehan let's go bac..." Before I can finish he made me drink the wine.