Irony

Dread filled the room as the two symbols faced each other. The prime vigilante, quirkless Deathslinger, against the most reviled man of infinite quirks: All For One. It was a showdown of the ages, even if it was completely one sided at the moment.

Still, he decided to do what he does best. Think on his feet. Since the villain was a rather talkative one, that was the route he would take. The heroes were on their way, and if there was one thing they were good at, it was killing people. Maybe they could put him in the grave he'd been so happy to dig. Grinning, Izuku asked, "Well well... Mad that I killed your project?" He was supporting Ochako with his arms, meaning that any time spent talking was better than any that could put his new girlfriend at risk.

All For One, however, took the bait, however pathetic it was. "Looks like you are both going to share a grave together... since you care for each other so much... I will personally make sure..."
However, the ancient quirk stealer was then promptly interrupted by Allmight punching him in the face, and launching him through several walls.

Izuku whistled at the timing. "Took you long enough, good that you caught him monologuing."

"He always loved theatrics..." It was then that Izuku noticed that his costume was steaming. While normally, he would worry about spilling state secrets, it was clear that Ochako was barely capable of staying awake. The number one hero's secret was safe for now... even if he was putting off the inevitable.

Pointing it out, the greenette was quick to warn him. "You're already going to fade from your powered look?"
Knowing that Izuku could tell that, he didn't have a true response. "Uh..."
Izuku carried Ochako over from the chair, and gave her to him. This was his war, and he wouldn't let anyone else get involved. "Take Ochako. I've got a debt to settle."
"All For One has an arsenal of quirks! Even for me, it was a tough fight..."

Well, he may have an arsenal of quirks, but I have an arsenal of tech I never got to use. To think your successor was so weak, old man! Izuku grinned, "I think it'd be ironic if I beat him, besides, while he wants to kill you for your quirk, he despises me because I ruined all of his plans. And my fighting style can't be taken by a quirk." The greenette's gaze darkened. "And as the embodiment of the League... I'm going to put him in the grave myself."

Seeing the dauntless expression, and without any other alternative... all Allmight could offer him was his blessing for the fight, "Be careful."
With a more genuine smile, he waved back, walking away from the two of them. "Don't worry about me, I owe her a date." Izuku turned and ran through the hole in the wall, making his way to his greatest adversary.

All For One was deeply incensed. Not only had his plan been ruined, but now Allmight was on the scene. There was no possible future, so he had to take out the source of his problems. Perhaps if he could... then get away... he might be able to recover. It might take years, but... Allmight didn't have that long. He could outlast him, if need be. Getting to his feet by using a tendril quirk, he brushed dust off his expensive, tailored suit. I'll make that boy pay for what he's done. Nobody gets away with that. I will not play with him just because he's quirkless. Then I will take his beloved little friend and slaughter her too. He waited patiently for Allmight, his mortal foe... and expected opponent to arrive... when the Deathslinger strode through the wreckage.
"You... approach me? When given the chance to leave? I have to commend your bravery, Deathslinger." A foolish, idiotic choice. He has no capability to stand against me, yet he does anyway. To prove what, I wonder... that he can?

Izuku seemed to answer his unspoken question for the villain leader. "It's funny, y'know. A quirkless kid like me, against all the quirks in the world..."
All For One couldn't help but laugh. It's so simple, isn't it? And here I thought he had a plan. "It is, isn't it? Do you have anything you wish to say before I erase you like you erased my plans?"