Moving into UA

Class 1A waited in their homeroom for class to start. After 5 minutes, they relaxed... after 10, they started to worry, and after 15, they started to murmer, whispering to each other with trepidation. After all, Iida pointed out that classes automatically disband after 20 minutes if a teacher isn't present. At least, that's according to the student handbook... although, that didn't seem to apply to Aizawa. In fact, at the final minute, Momo looked around, sweating nervously as their teacher was still gone. "Aizawa isn't usually this late..."

Uraraka agreed with that, casually wondering... "I know. I wonder what caused it...?"
But, then they immediately became silent as their sensei's voice rang through the room. "Settle down, class..." He had entered the room alone, with nothing but himself.

Iida, ever vigilant, wished to know the reason for his tardiness. After all, they could have missed crucial announcements... but then, he made them miss orientation, which they had to make up the next day, so this shouldn't have been considered unusual. "Sir, why are you late...?"
The ravenette sighed, looking over the room. He had their attention. Especially since this would definitely rock the boat. This was the first full class he'd have in years, and the first time he'd ever had more than the usual class size of 20. It wasn't uncommon for other schools to have larger class sizes. Shiketsu had an average class size of 30, for instance, and that was usually par for the course... but UA was prestigious. Their enrollment fees and high education meant they could be more... discerning with students. It also meant smaller class sizes as a whole. A UA degree was garunteed to fast track a person's life, after all. That didn't stop less qualified from getting in, as proven by the most... diminuitive in the class... but as long as they kept surpassing their limits, Plus Ultra, then they could continue to stay. Putting that aside, the man himself finally gave into the silence. "It's a part of my announcement this morning. There is a new student in this class."

They started to discuss amongst themselves, wondering who, why, and where they came from... and Aizawa was forced to quiet them down in his usual charming manner. That being with the grace of smallpox and the affect of Jack the Ripper, red eyes and all.
When greeted with silence yet again, the teacher continued, "Anyway, they are new, so welcome them like you usually do." He turned to the door, and nodded to someone outside. "C'mon in, and introduce yourself."
To their surprise, an average looking boy entered the room. He had a burn scar over his left eye, but with his actual eye unharmed. His left leg, on the other hand, was reinforced with some kind of specialized brace. For what reason, the majority didn't know... but Bakugo Katsuki, Kyoka Jiro, and Momo Yaoyorozu did. Mina, the pink haired one, didn't seem to understand why their faces flashed with recognition, but remained silent as the boy introduced himself. Unlike his peers, who were raised to be respectful throughout their lives, this boy believed in earned respect... which was clear by his lack of a bow. "Hello, my name is Izuku Midoriya."

Everyone else who wasn't in the know was immediately surprised by the scar around his right eye and the metal brace around his leg. After all, it looked like he made it from scrap, which couldn't be safe, and implied he was still injured. Uraraka herself asked him, "Are you ok?"
He smiled, remembering their previous encounter, even if she did not. "I am, I can see and move just fine."

Meanwhile, the chronically sleep deprived misanthropic teacher asked bluntly, "Are you done?"
Rolling his eyes to the indignation of Iida, the boy sighed, "Yes, teach."
"Go sit down next to Bakugo, We'll sort out a desk later."
Silent, he limped his way to an extra chair, pulled it up, and moved it to where Bakugo was seated. Sitting down with a creak from his brace, his blond friend asked him quietly, "How you doing?"
The greenette whispered to him as he pulled out a notebook for... support gear? It was hard for Katsuki to tell. "Leg's fine. Don't worry about it."

Jiro was the only one to notice that interaction, and raised an eyebrow at them both. Midoriya was smarter than she realized, being able to hide his intentions really easily.