Preparation for Exams

The next day, the sun slid through the curtains, still kept open due to... well... the fact that  Uraraka couldn't close them herself. The brunette in question struggled to wake up when the light hit her eyes, and found herself in the exact same position as the night before. Her face flushing, she just remembered all that happened yesterday. Every single detail. Careful to extract herself from his grip, she got up... However, she had woken him up inadvertently.

Sleepy, Izuku didn't seem to register everything that was going on. He knew it was the next day, but nothing else. "Hey... thanks for yesterday. It was fun."
Still a mess of emotions, she glanced back at him quickly, with wide eyes and a deeper blush still on her face. "N-No problem... I'm just gonna head back to my room..."

"Where is it?"
"Right across from yours..." It was then that she stopped. What would her classmates think? They already seemed to hate the boy... and they'd hate her, too. At least that was Ochako's fear. Especially since she had to go down the stairs to reach the girl side of the dorms.

"Across the gap?" He referred to the physical gap between the two halves of the dorm building. On the outside, it looked like one single building, but it was split down the middle. Enough room to catch any... miscreants like Mineta, but close enough that all students could be a unit. And then, still tired, the boy asked, "Why don't you just float across? Saves you getting questioned by the nosy ones downstairs."
She giggled at that. The simplest options were often the best. "You're smart."
He grinned, before escorting her to the door. Even in his tired state, he was able to be a bit snarky. "I wouldn't be here if I wasn't."

Turning to him, with a slightly serious expression, "I just wanted to thank you again, for saving me..."
He started to do his usual tactic, of being above it all and waving it off. "No problem..." but that was interrupted as Ochako kissed him directly on his cheek. Both his emerald eyes went wide, as he struggled to comprehend what was going on. Error 404, server not found. "Wha...?"
She smiled, before looking bashfully away. "I want to hang out later, ok?"
For once, Izuku was the one stammering. He projected confidence, but it was a persona made to dissuade people at Aldera from messing with him. His true feelings didn't always reflect that, such as right now. "S-sure."

She made herself float and pushed across the gap, landing after she was above ground. They both went, got dressed, and went down to the common room. Everyone crowded Uraraka, asking if she was alright. They hadn't seen her the rest of the previous day, and expressed concern that the "villain" would hurt her. 

Bakugo, on the other hand... was the only one who saw, and even asked if Izuku was ok. "Well, how's the leg?"

He mused, using the crutch to navigate to the kitchen. Even as he spoke... it was clear that he had... other things... on his mind. "I can't participate in combat training for 2 weeks. I'm fine to walk around though."
At first the blond didn't notice... "Well, that's good..." But then he did. "Wait a minute... you're blushing..."

The sudden shift in conversation caught him off guard, and he replied with a confused, "What?"
Grinning with an unsual glee, he kept poking at the issue. "You are! Your cheeks are still reddish! Who's the lucky one... Wait... you were with Pink Cheeks yesterday..."

Annoyed, he relented, in the usual pointed way. "She has a name, you know..."
And Bakugo basked in all its glory. "It is her! Well, I'll support it!"

He didn't know what to make of the blond's statement, especially since he was nowhere near a parental figure. Why he'd need Katsuki Bakugo's permission for anything eluded the greenette. "Thanks...?"

However, that embarassment and confusion was interrupted by Iida as he called out to everyone, "EVERYONE, WE SHOULD GET TO CLASS!"

The rest of the day was, to Izuku's relief, uneventful. There was much that could've gone wrong, after all. Class A could've found out about him and Ochako yesterday, and gone for his throat. The villain of the class seducing poor little Uraraka. As if she was weak. He'd seen her fight. He'd witnessed her compete with the best. Hell, in hero training, she threw one of the dual haired kid's ice attacks back at him like a comet.