Deathslinger's Element

A Week Later:

Another day, another patrol as the feared Deathslinger. Most people hated him because of his methods... and his targets. That being whoever stole his ire, which happened to include heroes that he saw as fake. He really had taken a note from Stain's book, but most didn't make the connection. After all, the two never met, and Izuku didn't just focus on heroes. However, despite his now substantial list of kills, he was supported by those who had been directly saved by him. Though, for once, the greenette decided to patrol during the day. While nighttime had a lot more criminals... he needed to have more presence, and striking during daylight was the best way to get more. And, besides, many of the fake heroes only operated in daylight, when potential fans were about. At this point, Izuku reached a popular intersection. From the raised voices alone, he could tell something was up, but what he heard confirmed that the bank was being robbed.

His first clue was the voice of the lead robber. "Get the money!"

One of his companions, with a more shrill voice, eagerly responded. "Already getting it! I can't believe there aren't any heroes here! This is too easy!" They were probably paid off, or too busy with fans, Izuku thought bitterly. After all, this was a flashy part of town. Nothing bad ever happened here! And that made them sloppy. A news helicopter flew above, witnessing the event.

Sighing out of annoyance, he strode out of the alley and called out, in a daring move. "If I were you, I'd put the money back..." This was a gamble. He never operated in open streets. It was too risky, too likely to draw too many to him, and he worked best when the greenette could have an honest fight. One V One. Granted, the Redeemer made them stacked in his favor. Izuku knew his limitations. This time, however, was decidedly not in his favor.
"The hell...?" They looked and saw Izuku there.

The shrieker, as the Deathslinger took to referring him, stated, "It's that new vigilante... he actually kills people..."

The third robber, one that he hadn't seen before, spoke confidently. "Get the money into the van... I'll take care of him myself!" The biggest robber strode forward, his body plated in massive shell-like growths all over his body, similar to a set of weirdly stylized armor. He towered over Izuku, his giant frame standing at 12 ft tall, while Izuku glanced up from half his height. He responded to the greenette's first statement. "Or what, cowboy?"
"Or..." He quickly aimed the Redeemer and fired at the one loading money, dragging him away. The Shrieker, well, shrieked until Izuku was then able to stab at the robber's heart with the vicious bayonet, lacerating his insides and silencing his screams. "You'll end up like your partner here!"

"You think you're tough, do you? I'll show you!" The big one charged, and Izuku drew his left pistol, Argentum, and fired. The armor piercing bullets reflected off the robber's quirk. He barely dodged the swing, quickly holstering Argentum and aiming the Redeemer. He fired and it managed to pierce the large plate on his left forearm. Reeling it in, he noticed it start to tear away. The robber was shouting insults in pain. Quickly, Izuku turned and quickly yanked the Redeemer, tearing the scale off of the robber's arm. He screamed and started to back away as Izuku tore the spearpoint from the scale through dexterous manipulation of the Redeemer. Fortunately for him, the Leader had prepared the car, and told him to get in as Izuku reloaded, pushing the crank forward and pushing a bullet into the entry flap.

Gesturing to the big man, he called out, "C'mon, get in!"
He didn't hesitate. Heroes would be here soon, and that the greenette had already killed one of them. "Thanks... that guy is crazy. Get us out of here!"
As they started to peel away, Izuku knocked over a medium sized sign, and aimed the Redeemer at the back of the van. He shot, piercing the back door of the van. He braced as the chain became taut, and he used the sign to slide along the road, quickly following them, a trail of cascading sparks falling behind in his wake.