Revelations

The weekend went by without further incidents. That was mainly due to the... appropriate level of fear that the Class 1A students had for their new arrival. He was revealed to be scary smart, on top of an inherent dislike of them... due to his previous friendship with Bakugo. Eventually surviving to Monday, Class 1A headed to the main gym building for hero training. Midoriya himself was delayed due to setting up a sort of "surprise". 

Uraraka was the first to ask, curious about his abscence. "Where is Midoriya?"
Allmight, their heroics teacher, stood tall. As a part of the 'joke', he was fully aware of Midoriya's intention, and had to keep up appearances for the boy. "He'll arrive shortly." After acknowledgeing that elephant in the room, he proudly showed his random team creator (aka, the basket full of numbered spheres), explaining, he stated outright. "I'll give you a number, and while we wait for Young Midoriya, I'd like for you all to line up in rows of two based on the number I give you... that will be your sparring partner today."

"Got it!" Iida was a bit too eager to follow instructions.
They lined up in two columns. Uraraka was alone. Thank goodness Mineta was sick today, because that was someone she didn't want to spar with. No girl did... but that left a question, which she asked her teacher directly. "Um... does this mean I'm with Midoriya?"
IIn "Yes."

Itching to get started, Kirishima whispered to his partner, Sero... "How long will he be...?"

While the conversation occurred, Izuku approached the training gym, ready to shock them all. Opening the door quietly, making sure to be as quiet as possible. After closing the door, he strode forward, soon to reach the end of the two lines. Standing behind them, Izuku was fully decked out in his classic "Deathslinger" look, his classmates currently unaware. He was only allowed to carry the Redeemer if he used it for mobility only, and could only use his revolvers if he used rubber bullets. A common misconception is that rubber bullets were non-lethal... but that was only if they were fired from a distance. If they were fired any closer than... say... the range of a training spar... then they could penetrate skin, break bones, or even cause significant damage. After all, rubber bullets have a metal core. It showed the absolute ineptitude of the heroes here, allowing him to have them. That, or they were so confident in the strength of quirks that they thought those bullets didn't matter. Izuku was more dissapointed in Snipe, because he only used simple metal slugs, and never branched out. There were so many possibilities with ammunition type! Alas, he had to resign himself to the fact that heroes just didn't care. Well, most except Allmight. He was the only one to try to add further restrictions, along gun safety laws. That had to be influenced by his time in the US of A. Either way, today was going to be... interesting, to say the least.

When he was 19 meters away from Allmight, at the head of the columns, he raised the Redeemer, aimed it at his chest, and paused for the moment. He breathed, keeping himself calm, knowing that, at this distance, he couldn't hurt the number one... but his doubts kept creeping back into his head. The only way to dispell them, was to face them head on, and so, he fired, interrupting anything anyone could say.

The chain whipped past every student, passing by their heads. It came back to the gun when it reached its max distance of 18 meters. Meanwhile, everyone was panicking, with wide eyes and fear in their hearts, turning to look, first at the chain... then back to the source of it, and saw the Deathslinger as he reloaded, his face obscured by his hat. They watched him push the crank forward, insert a round, before pulling it back, and letting it rest pointing downward.

Jirou, however, was less surprised. Considering her, Momo, and Mina were the three that found out initially... it makes sense that she'd recover faster. However, there was a question she had on her mind, and voiced it with narrowed eyes. "What are you doing here, I thought they captured you!?"
The vigilante chuckled. A dark, yet humored laugh. "Aww... don't like your new classmate...?"